What is that song tim plays?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2001 :  5:54:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
On the SUNY brockport verison of Open Up-Jemez-Open Up, TIm plays some old hick song...i swear i recognize it, and i want to learn it!!!Any help, even if you just know the name of it, that would be cool
Peace everybody

Jay
Remeber, even my 54 year old dad likes Tim.

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2001 :  7:38:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Continue. Its a song written bout his uncle . I always wondered why it wasnt recorded for an album yet... great tune. I dont think we heard it durring the '01 tour.

by the way, its open up-jemez-continue-jemez. I dont know why open up wasnt seperatly tracked...

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2001 :  9:47:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah it is a cool song...Open Up, Jemez, Continue, Jemez...that's the order...i knew that but im so constantly confused that i can hardly make microwave popcorn without screwing up...thanks Erich...
(Seriously every time I make microwave popcorn it gets burned...and my microwave has a popcorn setting and a turn table in it so it should burn...ohhhhhh well...

Jay
Remeber, even my 54 year old dad likes Tim.
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2001 :  9:48:56 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, my microwave has a popcorn setting, but it only goes for 2 minutes, so there are tons of old maids, only half the shit pops. If I make it go for 2:30, some of it burns....it's impossible to have perfect corn in the microwave.

How did this turn into a microwave popcorn post? LOL

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000