For Fluffy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pants_happy
Chatterbox

412 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2001 :  4:31:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
do you know if the Women's Club in Minneapolis would allow taping at the Reynolds show on October 26? if not, could you please tell me how to find out.

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2001 :  4:44:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i looked for a phone number for you, but all i found was a contact form on their website. you can surf the site more if you want, maybe i missed something that can help you.

http://www.compassconcerts.com/ContactUs.asp

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2001 :  05:09:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I do not want to offend anyone, but I am going to use words we all understand. Ususally the "small mom + pop" type venues have no problem with that. It is ususally the "corporate giants"(The Knitting Factory + House of Blues) that have forms to fill out and policies to protect themselves. Based on this I would say it will probably be OK, but I have not actually talked to them yet. So basically I am in the same boat as you at this point. I don't know for sure. This is one of the reasons I always suggest contacting the venue prior to the show. The same thing I do. When you buy your tix you might ask them who you should contact about your question. As always we have no problem with it as long as it is ok with the venue. Peace and Keep the Faith Fluffy

Go to Top of Page

pants_happy
Chatterbox

412 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2001 :  10:08:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks for all of your help, both of you. this will be my first Reynolds concert,(he rarely comes our way) so i want to tape it. i will try to contact the venue, and find out what's what. again, thanks.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000