Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 TR3 in Jacksonville, FL streaming LIVE on SyncLive

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fluffy Posted - 01/24/2008 : 8:16:21 PM
Hey Everyone, As you hopefully all know TR3 has a gig coming up at The Freebird Cafe in Jacksonville, FL on Jan. 31st, 2008. Well that show is going to be broadcast LIVE on www.synclive.com and will be archived there for watching in the future as well. It will be broadcast to over 100 countries and an unlimited number of fans will be at the "virtual show" and will be able to interact & chat LIVE while the show is happening. Sounds like a TR Task Force Moment for sure. ENJOY and hope you can make it the 31st!

TR3 on SyncLive.com

PS: All this AND the kitchen sync....the sync in synclive is short for SYCHRONICITY, how apropos I thought. hehe
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
notownproductions Posted - 03/05/2009 : 2:10:37 PM
I love this thread. There will be a video from Tahoe 2-11-09 available soon with Fluffy's OK. Just getting the final edit done. And humans only have 8 fingers. The other 2 are called thumbs. Food for thought.

notownproductions.com
Fluffy Posted - 01/09/2009 : 2:15:55 PM
TR3's ENTIRE performance at The Freebird Cafe in Jacksonville, FL on January 31st, 2008 is streaming on Synclive.com Please click on the following link to watch the show:

http://app.synclive.com/?band/15181

ENJOY!!
rdj218 Posted - 02/26/2008 : 01:32:13 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy

Kabbalah was kindly added to and highlighted on YouTube by SyncLive. It already has over 43,00 views. Talk about great publicity! Have a look and run up those viewing numbers. I am told that that vid has hovered around the 28th most watched youtube vid for a few days. It premiered at #2, WHOA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiJQxD8KSaU

Super SWEEET!!!
...SyncLive rocks!!!! You rock too, Fluffy!!!...thanks for the update:)
Fluffy Posted - 02/21/2008 : 2:06:44 PM
Kabbalah was kindly added to and highlighted on YouTube by SyncLive. It already has over 43,00 views. Talk about great publicity! Have a look and run up those viewing numbers. I am told that that vid has hovered around the 28th most watched youtube vid for a few days. It premiered at #2, WHOA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiJQxD8KSaU
Ranting Thespian Posted - 02/07/2008 : 03:28:16 AM
I tried to rip it off their site using 2 tools. For some reason, I can't get access to it. I am sorry, but at least it's still streaming!
Ranting Thespian Posted - 01/30/2008 : 8:04:47 PM
Too bad I work tomorrow night, but thank god it will still be on the site when I get home :) .

I hope they pull out Astral Projection and maybe some Led Zeppelin tunes as well.
KevinLesko Posted - 01/30/2008 : 1:12:28 PM
Can't wait for this!
PJK Posted - 01/25/2008 : 06:44:59 AM
This is AWESOME!!!! Please tell whoever is repsonsible THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!
Ranting Thespian Posted - 01/25/2008 : 03:20:58 AM
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000