Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 TR Fur Peace Ranch 3 DAY ACOUSTIC SEMINAR 2011

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fluffy Posted - 07/10/2008 : 5:42:30 PM
Here it is, your chance to spend 3 days with TR as your guitar instructor. My understanding is that there are only 9-11 slots for this seminar so don't put off deciding, you may miss out.

The fur peace ranch is not a fantasy camp, but a guitar players oasis within an award winning music community with instruction in various guitar styles, bass guitar, songwriting, mandolin, vocals and more.

Hosted by Rock & Roll Hall of Famer Jorma Kaukonen and his wife Vanessa, the Ranch is nestled in the tranquil setting of the rolling foothills of Southeast Ohio. Jorma’s years of playing with Jefferson Airplane and Hot Tuna as well as his long tenure and love for teaching has earned him a lofty position among his contemporaries. In addition to teaching guitar classes, Jorma has been a beacon for attracting an impressive roster o f master musicians and teachers. As well as students who come to the Ranch throughout the year to immerse in what has become a truly unique and magical environment.

Our workshops class size is limited (about 10 students per class) which allows for a personal, up-close teaching experience with a renowned faculty of musical instructors. Excellent instruction, gourmet food, campfire jams, live concerts and camaraderie come together to make your stay an experience you will remember for a lifetime! Whether you are a seasoned professional or novice the Ranch has a spot for you on our 119 acres of natural beauty cradled in warmth of our hospitality. So get online, get your guitar, and get on down here and join me.

Jorma Kaukonen's Fur Peace Ranch 03/27/2009-03/30/2009

Tim Reynolds Workshop Description:

Coming Full Circle with the Acoustic Guitar

The monkey will switch on it's monkey, shake it's monkey, beat on it's monkey & make a number of mysterious gestures. After this, it will confuse itself in an attempt at inter-species communication. You are welcome to take notes. Translation: 6 & 12 string acoustic fingerstyle, flat-picking & composition. Performing original material as a springboard to teach individual techniques of each composition. Taking students thru the ideas and feelings of each song.

3 Sessions Per Day

http://www.furpeaceranch.com/index.html

'09 Workshops Schedule:

http://www.furpeaceranch.com/2009workshop_calendar.html

Instructor Descriptions:

http://www.furpeaceranch.com/instructors.html

Also of special note for EVERYONE, on Saturday 03/28/2009 at the Fur Peace Station Concert Hall TR will be performing his ONLY SPRING SOLO ACOUSTIC DATE:

http://www.furpeaceranch.com/concerts.html
100   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 04/02/2011 : 7:58:18 PM
quote:
Originally posted by gnome44

Any of you fools go to this one this year? Was it as amazing as before?

Six of us from the boards were there this time: Jared, Dave, Rob, Patrick, Jeff and myself.

They already uploaded two songs from the concert. Here is Tim doing Zimbabwe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoiuVlSJ-dI

And Tim, Jorma, another instructor named Tim Thompson and his son Myles playing Whole Lotta Love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP2U9_Im-ro

It was definitely as amazing as before. Since 6 of us had been there before, we knew what to expect and we were able to keep the class moving at a pretty good pace. We covered a ton of Tim's material. Tim also seemed more laid back this time and said "fuck" a lot more when talking in class. This was acceptable.
gnome44 Posted - 03/31/2011 : 3:18:18 PM
Any of you fools go to this one this year? Was it as amazing as before?
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 12/09/2010 : 5:56:09 PM
Welcome. Definitely looking forward to round 2 with Tim and the gang at FPR next year.

I'd check out your vids if you want to post them.
Stan Posted - 12/08/2010 : 10:24:31 PM
This is the most interesting thread I found here so far... (not that I read them all or anything).

I'm not the jealous type, usually, but for the bunch that are going in 2011 I will make an exception

Maybe Tim will find an opportunity to do more sessions - I'd LOVE to attend one...

I guess for now it's just wait and hope and have a pillowcase full of money standing by?...

Oh crap, where are my manners?...

My name is Stan...

I play guitar, not real good at it, probably somewhere between levels 2 and 3 by FPR standards (I have a couple of YouTube vids of me playing that I can post if anyone cares).

Really became aware of Tim and his music with and without DMB very-very recently - we're talking DAYS ago and was kinda blown away, hence my appearance here.

dirtysloth Posted - 11/02/2010 : 7:14:38 PM
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 11/02/2010 : 12:19:40 AM
I have to poop.
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 10/03/2010 : 12:31:14 AM
I think they said Cahill had to shave his head or he couldn't return.
jsemon2 Posted - 10/02/2010 : 10:40:39 PM
quote:
Originally posted by dirtysloth

I've gotten my confirmation, too. Suckers, bitches, fellow bald males, see ya there.

haha, it does seem like you gotta be bald to get into this thing. haha. i kid. enjoy it up guys. last year seemed like a blast.
madone_99301 Posted - 10/02/2010 : 3:28:58 PM
Wow, this would be an amazing opportunity! I've only been playing seriously for a few months and taking classes from a local teacher; if I ever get my chops down I would LOVE to take this! This gives me all the more reason to keep practicing. Peace, Andre
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 09/03/2010 : 4:24:29 PM
Just got my confirmation!
rubylith Posted - 08/31/2010 : 2:36:54 PM
Got my confirmation too!
dirtysloth Posted - 08/31/2010 : 03:16:21 AM
I've gotten my confirmation, too. Suckers, bitches, fellow bald males, see ya there.
Arthen Posted - 08/30/2010 : 9:47:03 PM
Too expensive for me. Maybe the next time around, fellas! (and gals!)
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 08/30/2010 : 3:49:30 PM
Just applied. As long as I get in and barring any unforeseen incident, I'll see you bitches in Ohio.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 08/24/2010 : 10:40:45 PM
Applied and got my confirmation... I'm in like a dude who's totally in something.
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 08/15/2010 : 10:57:05 PM
See you suckers in Ohio.
dirtysloth Posted - 08/13/2010 : 7:15:44 PM
I'm a dummy. I confused you two. I think it's the O's and the G's and the E's and the M's.
gnome44 Posted - 08/12/2010 : 8:24:52 PM
There's a third person with an LKSM???

I'm likely not going. Maybe. Bummer.
dirtysloth Posted - 08/12/2010 : 8:17:23 PM
Awesome!!! We can have an LKSM duet.
sciphish Posted - 08/12/2010 : 5:30:36 PM
And it begins!!!
JoeGamo05 Posted - 08/12/2010 : 2:42:13 PM
I will deffintly be there this time. I refuse to miss out on this.
Fluffy Posted - 08/12/2010 : 1:24:13 PM
It has been announced!

Tim Reynolds
Coming Full Circle with the Acoustic Guitar
March 25th-28th, 2011

http://furpeaceranch.com/workshops.html#2011schedule
jennyloves Posted - 07/23/2010 : 11:51:24 PM
hi, thanks for your links. and this posting helps me a lot . i want to join you

www.tiffany-mine.com
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 07/11/2010 : 12:03:02 AM
Just got an email from FPR mentioning the return of Tim in 2011!
scottie2hottietfot Posted - 10/25/2009 : 2:45:52 PM
What I am interested in currently is Rasqueado picking technique..anyone have any tips?
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 10/25/2009 : 2:33:37 PM
It was badass, I assure you.
scottie2hottietfot Posted - 10/25/2009 : 12:30:01 AM
I'm new to the website but not new to Tim.... shit I would love to be taught by the master and I have never really had lessons but play a bit of Tim's stuff..only a year and months late and poor...
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 08/31/2009 : 6:56:08 PM
quote:
Originally posted by rubylith

Adam touched me in our sleep.

Dave...you promised...
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 08/31/2009 : 4:26:32 PM
Nice English, Davey Bear.
rubylith Posted - 08/31/2009 : 3:13:47 PM
Adam touched me in our sleep.
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 08/28/2009 : 5:55:57 PM
The 2010 Fur Peace Ranch workshops are up on their site. No TR listed. There are a few TBAs so I guess there is still hope.

Fluffy, got any inside info on this? If he's going back in 2010 I must start sweet talking my wife now!
rubylith Posted - 07/21/2009 : 10:14:00 AM
Everyone there was cool as cucumbers and the food was equally delicious.
dirtysloth Posted - 07/16/2009 : 7:16:04 PM
The food turned out to be a huge part of the whole experience. I definitely gained a couple pounds over the weekend. They have a cookbook...

http://furpeacestore.com/product_info.php?cPath=25&products_id=505
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 06/17/2009 : 6:43:47 PM
I've really been meaning to sit down and write down some thoughts from that weekend. It was such an effing great time.

Tim did show us a few songs and gave some insight into what was behind them as well. Learning the songs wasn't so much beneficial as some of the thoughts/patterns behind them. A really cool part for me was when he talked about improvisation and threw out the name of a couple chord books he had used, one of which being Mickey Baker Jazz. That was a key part for me since such a huge part of Tim's music is obviously improv and he never plays anything the same way twice. And just to know that someone as amazing as Tim also uses music books!

Other than the workshops it was great meeting everyone from the boards and hanging out. The other people in the workshop were cool too but like Jared said they all stayed off the ranch so we didn't have much hanging out time with them other than Billy who has posted around here a bit too. I will say that Ron, one of the non-boarders in our workshop, played a great version of Stream at the student performance thing.

Everyone there was great too. Jorma and his wife were very nice and accommodating and the entire crew went out of their way to make you feel welcome there.
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 06/17/2009 : 5:31:17 PM
Yeah, Jorma, his wife Vanessa, John Hurlbut and Mike Coyne (no longer with FPR, I gather) were all part of the staff and were incredible people. They go out of their way to talk to you and are friendly as all hell. I had a brief Chat with Bill Kirchen, a very funny guy. I did, however, miss his performance due to rocking out with 2 fellow TR-Boarders.

I basically just hung with the TR Board guys most of the time b/c everyone else from the class left the Ranch at the end of class each day. Also, the other guys were more blues oriented style players, and I'm not big on blues riffin' so much. Had chats with a few though and they were all friendly and talented.
harpep Posted - 06/17/2009 : 09:21:54 AM
Wondering if folks found the FPR experience to be more than the Tim Reynolds experience?

What about the staff and the other instructors? Did you avail yourselves of the opportunity to interact with them, too? Like those really, really old guys: Jorma? Bill Kirchen? (LOL)

How about the other students not there for Tim's class?

Was there any cross-pollination or did the Tim class guys mostly hang with themselves?

I'd hate to think that you missed it...Did you get it?
sciphish Posted - 06/15/2009 : 02:26:47 AM
Well, what was interesting to me...

My favorite song for the longest time was Tim's version of, "Zimbabwe" by Bob Marley at the Fox Theatre in Boulder, Co 97'. That one version has taught me a lot of things already. It is even my ringtone (LOL). Well it had come up in our "class conversations", about how I do not like "do-n-do-oos", as in "Here Comes the Sun" from The Beatles; but in general. And I then said something about how I always loved Tim's version of Zimbabwe and how he is able to vocalize within the guitar.
The next day he used the song as his lesson plan. I am not sure if everyone got the song, because of my personal attachments towards it. But it was challenging to me. The music at the Ranch was so free form; about individual learning, I miss the place often...
gnome44 Posted - 06/14/2009 : 5:03:21 PM
So...is anyone going to share any stories of the experience?

I imagine there's just too much to say; however, I'd be interested in hearing how Tim was as a teacher. Did everyone learn some of his songs? Did he show you some cool tricks and/or techniques? Was there insight into how he does things? Not that I'm looking for specifics...but just what kinds of things went down.

Or was he just so far beyond everyone that they sat there wide-eyed and bewildered? I doubt that was the case.
br1 Posted - 06/03/2009 : 3:03:39 PM
Many thanks for getting those vids up, Rob!
Fluffy Posted - 06/03/2009 : 2:27:53 PM
You can now hear some of TR's performance at the Fur Peace Ranch online. There are 2 parts....check them out!

http://www.woub.org/radio/index.php?section=4&page=21
Kevin Posted - 05/18/2009 : 7:28:54 PM
quote:
Originally posted by harpep

Wow, kinda surprised at the lack of follow-through. You actually had people asking to see/hear your student performances at FPR, but no postings. What's up with that?

In the spirit of putting out positive vibes, I'll let you know that the Tim Reynolds performance at FPR is now available to you:

http://woubmedia1.tcom.ohiou.edu/Live%20from%20Jorma%20Kaukonen%27s%20Fur%20Peace%20Ranch/fpr-050109.m3u?play=1

Enjoy.

Tim sounds amazing Thanks for posting! ahh check out the last chorus of "Truth" slowww...I love this guy.
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 05/17/2009 : 5:46:01 PM
Yeah, I think FPR saw some really solid performances that day.
PJK Posted - 05/17/2009 : 3:29:55 PM
Wow, those were great! Loved them all!Thanks so much for posting these and thank you Rob for getting them up on youtube!
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 05/17/2009 : 10:56:05 AM
Rob has started putting some of the videos of the student performances up on YouTube. I think mine, Cahill's, Patrick's, Jeff's, and Billy's are up so far.

Here's a link to Rob's channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/rmickam
harpep Posted - 05/17/2009 : 07:36:26 AM
Really?
sciphish Posted - 05/05/2009 : 02:21:55 AM
awh I'm just bustin' your chops. Yo's anyways, hurry up my part. And let me kno'! LOL
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 05/04/2009 : 8:33:27 PM
You listen here, assmonkey! Nah, I have received the memory stick from Lori, I also have not had a day off of work in 16 days. I promise, I am gonna sort this shit out right quick, just be patient. It will be dope.
sciphish Posted - 05/04/2009 : 1:44:13 PM
wow, this is awesome.

Yeah! Dammit Jared! Where's this footage?!?!
harpep Posted - 05/04/2009 : 06:24:21 AM
Wow, kinda surprised at the lack of follow-through. You actually had people asking to see/hear your student performances at FPR, but no postings. What's up with that?

In the spirit of putting out positive vibes, I'll let you know that the Tim Reynolds performance at FPR is now available to you:

http://woubmedia1.tcom.ohiou.edu/Live%20from%20Jorma%20Kaukonen%27s%20Fur%20Peace%20Ranch/fpr-050109.m3u?play=1

Enjoy.
br1 Posted - 04/11/2009 : 11:17:50 PM
Hi everyone - Whoever has video from FPR - Feel free to post that anywhere - I'm fine with the idea. Keep us posted on where and when we can see some of the performances or jams.
-Billy
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 04/09/2009 : 10:02:24 PM
I agree, though I'm sure I won't be invited! AHAHA
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 04/09/2009 : 6:14:09 PM
quote:
Originally posted by rubylith

Did I mention how fucking awesome it was to meet all of you. I miss you guys!!!!

It was definitely a great time and even if this was Tim's only visit to FPR, or some of us aren't lucky enough to attend if he does it again, we should plan on getting together every couple years just to cause trouble.
rubylith Posted - 04/09/2009 : 09:59:36 AM
Did I mention how fucking awesome it was to meet all of you. I miss you guys!!!!
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 04/09/2009 : 08:12:16 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Silky The Pimp

I believe Fluffy got them all so hopefully we'll be able to see those at some point. I'd love to see any videos that anyone else has too.

I think Fluffy/Rob did get everyone with Rob's camera. So Rob should have all of our stuff on video somewhere. I'm planning on going through my videos this weekend to see what all I actually have.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/09/2009 : 03:00:36 AM
I believe Fluffy got them all so hopefully we'll be able to see those at some point. I'd love to see any videos that anyone else has too.

Good to see you on here Nathan.
sciphish Posted - 04/09/2009 : 01:04:07 AM
Well, I'm glad someone got something. I got lori's, but she didn't even want mine, she ended up asking someone else to do it, even though mine would clearly be better... I digress. Too bad my first one was crap, I digress again. LOL.

actually, I'd like to see it.
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 04/08/2009 : 6:44:36 PM
I got most of Dave playing Valuables, I got Jeff, Patrick and I think Dan playing his first song. All on my crappy Sony digital camera, but it's something.
rubylith Posted - 04/08/2009 : 09:36:42 AM
Ohhh the STUDENT PERFORMANCES, I misread that! I am a dumbass. Yea did anyone get video of them? I can only speak for myself but by then it was nice to not have to do anything but sit there and enjoy the music. I hope someone got some video of them! I only got a small portion of Adam's song.

What's up Nathan!?
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 04/07/2009 : 9:32:01 PM
Nate, you guys gave us a bullshit email!!! AHAHA Seriously though, we emailed all the stuff your way but it wasn't being delivered. Do you have an email you use often. and I can send ya the details!

And good jamming with you man, stick with it, you'll be the sickness in a few years if you keep trying to play like that TR guy can!

I'll always remember how you busted a nut on the first day...AHAHA
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 04/07/2009 : 6:02:10 PM
Hey Nathan, nice to see you here.
nathandude Posted - 04/07/2009 : 5:59:02 PM
i was there for that
it was cool
harpep Posted - 04/07/2009 : 5:54:35 PM
Rubylith-
First of all, I've been privileged to be there a few times and it warms my heart that you would feel respect and be protective of the FPR vibe. You have my respect for that.
That said, the student performances are completely open (with the student's agreement) to be shared anywhere, anyhow. The instructors' performances or lessons, not so.
Peace.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/07/2009 : 11:25:27 AM
Dave as I remember it we were allowed to record/share the student performances, just not anything of Tim's concert or instruction...
rubylith Posted - 04/07/2009 : 10:32:17 AM
Yes we do but to be respectful to the FPR, I think we should all keep the videos for private use. I plan on making a 3 minute video including a bunch of silly stuff put to one of Tim's songs. Hopefully by this weekend! As far as the student performances you'll have to join us next year!
harpep Posted - 04/07/2009 : 08:24:48 AM
Does anyone have audio/video of the student performances? That's always a highlight of the weekend.
gnome44 Posted - 04/05/2009 : 11:49:58 PM
And what website of Cahill's would that be?
DaRavyn Posted - 04/05/2009 : 11:32:09 PM
Wow guys, I totally missed a whole bunch on this thread before the seminar! Holy shit, sorry about that, i am glad though Adam and everyone got ahold of me via facebook and email. What a great time it truly was to be out there. Amazing, Still haven't put down my axe yet. I posted a few pictures on facebook and will be posting all of them to Cahills site which everyone has been posting fur peace pics. Finally great to meet all of you and put a face to the screen names.
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 04/03/2009 : 4:34:39 PM
At the beginning.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/03/2009 : 2:02:03 PM
It's because there's too much to cover... where do we even start?!
rubylith Posted - 04/03/2009 : 1:43:24 PM
I will be posting pics up tonight! So funny how none of us tried to even explain the majesty of this past weekend.
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 04/01/2009 : 11:12:58 PM
Yeah man, you assholes were the best.
gnome44 Posted - 04/01/2009 : 11:12:39 PM
I'm not on Facebook.

So now you have to change your plans and do everything you can to satisfy me specifically and all of my needs.

Get to it.
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 04/01/2009 : 10:53:55 PM
I've been buried in work and other things since I got back, but apart from calling a few friends tomorrow night to share my experience, I plan on uploading some pics to Facebook so if you have that you can check them out there. Otherwise, I think there was talk of everyone from Tim's workshop sharing one Flickr account or something. I might set one up anyway just for my pics until others' start rolling in.

All I can say is, after being back in the "real world" for a full day now, it fucking sucks and I want to go back to Fur Peace Ranch!
Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/01/2009 : 8:15:08 PM
I have about 50 or so pictures on my facebook page that I uploaded from my iphone while I was there. If anyone wants to see them just look me up - Jeff Abeles. Mobile uploads show up in backwards order for some reason so you need to go from the last picture on the last page and hit previous.
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 04/01/2009 : 1:11:59 PM
Eat it! AHAHA I'm gettin there...
gnome44 Posted - 04/01/2009 : 09:43:06 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Hopeful Rolling Waves

I thought it was on http://www.tomreyholds.com.

What in the Hell are you doing posting anything other than updates from the Fur Peace Ranch? How dare you!
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 04/01/2009 : 04:33:40 AM
I thought it was on http://www.tomreyholds.com.
sciphish Posted - 04/01/2009 : 01:38:55 AM
Ugh this thread is pathetic. www.timreyholds.com has a much better one.
gnome44 Posted - 03/31/2009 : 8:07:06 PM
quote:

And yes, I did rub my balls on Tim's guitars.

Whew! I was really hoping that someone would do that...I wish it could have been me...
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 03/31/2009 : 7:04:27 PM
Guys, I am in the middle of a HUGE project at home that I worked on all day today, but I promise, I and the rest of us will get all of our stuff up as soon as possible.

And yes, I did rub my balls on Tim's guitars.
Kevin Posted - 03/31/2009 : 5:57:31 PM
quote:
Originally posted by GuitarGuy305

Hey all, I just got home from the 10 hour drive from Ohio to Iowa. I, as well as the rest of the crew, will post pics, videos, and all the other details of our awesome experience in the coming days. Rest assured IT KICKED ASS!

I'm off to catch up on much sleep.

Thank you
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 03/31/2009 : 12:20:09 AM
Hey all, I just got home from the 10 hour drive from Ohio to Iowa. I, as well as the rest of the crew, will post pics, videos, and all the other details of our awesome experience in the coming days. Rest assured IT KICKED ASS!

I'm off to catch up on much sleep.
TRmadeDave Posted - 03/30/2009 : 9:55:03 PM
I was at the show... That was incredible!
Angelface01 Posted - 03/30/2009 : 8:35:29 PM
Yeah!! I've been checking and rechecking these boards waiting for some great stories, so lets have 'em.
gnome44 Posted - 03/30/2009 : 5:57:33 PM
Where are the updates you jerk-offs???
rubylith Posted - 03/27/2009 : 12:15:56 AM
There is a filthy guitar orgy underway right now in room 114.
KevinLesko Posted - 03/26/2009 : 12:19:26 AM
you guys are stoked! Have fun.
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 03/25/2009 : 7:29:41 PM
quote:

I am so under-prepared for this, dammit. I've been playing 0 guitar! Bah!

I'm not sure how exactly you would prepare for a weekend with Tim...so I've just been playing my usual amount...which is hardly at all ;) I think this is going to be awesome even if I just wind up using my guitar as a footrest and watching Tim and everyone else play for 4 days. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and jamming tomorrow night almost as much as the workshop!
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 03/25/2009 : 7:27:17 PM
I am so under-prepared for this, dammit. I've been playing 0 guitar! Bah!
rubylith Posted - 03/25/2009 : 2:39:14 PM
SUPER FANS...UNITED!!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT TO GOTO THE TR VILLAGE!
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 03/24/2009 : 5:58:50 PM
Just finished my last day of work before I leave. See you all Thursday in Athens!
gnome44 Posted - 03/24/2009 : 5:18:30 PM
I can't begin to describe how much I'm kicking myself for not signing up originally. It seemed like too much money at the time...and it still is...but I should have done it anyway.

Oh well...I guess I'll have to settle with all of your reviews (very detailed I hope) and videos, stories, etc.

Have fun and learn as much as possible.

God, I think I'm going to vomit...seriously...
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 03/24/2009 : 09:50:49 AM
Hey, fuck you!

Thanks a lot, Pam. This really is an incredible opportunity we've been given!
rubylith Posted - 03/24/2009 : 09:12:46 AM
Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god

It's almost time WOOOOHOOO!!!

We will post some videos on youtube while we are there (internet permitting). I will post the links here. I am going to video tape Jared being mean to everyone. hahaha
PJK Posted - 03/24/2009 : 07:18:57 AM
I just wanted to wish all of you going to the seminar a safe and amazing adventure! Be sponges, soak up the inspiration only TR can emit!

Not sure how many are going, but I'm happy and proud of those from this message board that will be attending. Enjoy!

........and don't forget to post your thoughts afterwards! Thanks!
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 03/18/2009 : 08:45:47 AM
We don't argue, I just tell him to shut the fuck up.
Kevin Posted - 03/18/2009 : 12:56:09 AM
quote:

No one wants your fucking number, OK asshole?

lol god I want to be there just to see you two argue like old women :D
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 03/17/2009 : 8:18:09 PM
No one wants your fucking number, OK asshole?
rubylith Posted - 03/16/2009 : 12:21:57 PM
I am going to take compromising photos of everyone! If anyone needs my cell number my email is dcmedia2@gmail.com
Kevin Posted - 03/16/2009 : 12:36:26 AM
You guys are so lucky. Take tons of pictures lol

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000