Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Show Reviews
 09/23/03 Edinboro, PA Edinboro University

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
prsmartin Posted - 09/24/2003 : 12:49:23 AM
I was wondering if somebody could post the setlist a review. I was supposed to go to the show, but here, let me explain: (I have the worst luck)

I left my house at about 8:00 for the drive to Edinboro and it was supposed to take about an hour and a half. Well, after about 2 hours in traffic I had gone about 10 miles, including the 4 miles to get to Route 90. I wouldn't have got to the venue 'till about 11:30 at least. Yeah, that sucked major ass. I was really looking forward to this show. And, to top it all off, my car got broken into and my stereo was stolen and my middle dash-console ripped up pretty bad. It would have been nice to "release" with some good 'ole TR music, but it was the perfect end to a perfect day, wouldn't you say. Sorry, just venting...I feel better now.

Back to the reason for the post, could someone put up a review and setlist? That would rock. I wanna know what I missed. Sorry I missed you Fluffy, Rew, Mason, Erich, TR, etc. Next time I will be there!!!
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Arthen Posted - 09/25/2003 : 8:32:56 PM
I know it's probably not that good to ask, but any word on some tour dates on the west coast Fluffy?
Fluffy Posted - 09/25/2003 : 7:58:28 PM
Stranger
And Then
Space Orbiter Puddle
Dark Spirit
Rheginos
Kundalini
Letting Goo
Turn It Into Love

Dreaming

Chaos
From This World
Uncover The Reason(Greg Howards fave TR song)
Industrial

Gas
They're Coming
BackDoor
FaceOff

Red Rain with Greg Howard
prsmartin Posted - 09/24/2003 : 11:13:45 PM
Man I would have LOVED to have seen TR and Greg Howard together. Damnit, damnit, damnit!!! Oh well, you can bet I will be there next time, and I will be luvin' it.

Fluffy: setlist???
SpaceMonkey Posted - 09/24/2003 : 10:37:12 PM
I didn't keep a setlist, but I was at Crowbar on Monday...great set by Greg and Tim's heavier stuff is mind-bending..encore had Greg and Tim on Red Rain..that's it.
Arthen Posted - 09/24/2003 : 01:01:42 AM
I'm so sorry man. That sucks ass. Well, I'm sure all of the recorded shows (audio and video) will fall into your clutches. Hopefully that can make up some of the loss.

Hope your luck gets better for the rest of the week.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000