Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Show Reviews
 11/24/02 Hilton Head, SC Monkey Business

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kundalini On Fire Posted - 11/25/2002 : 4:01:56 PM
Howdie,

Last night's show in Hilton Head was incredible per Tim usual. Peter Prince opened up for him and had the crowd digging his "Oops I Did it Again" cover. Tim's set list included some great renditions of Indoctrinate, Backdoor, You Are My Sanity and quite possibly the most amazing Kundalini Bonfire(my namesake) that I've ever heard. Visuals were stellar! My 2 cherry Tim friends that came along are now sufficiently hooked. With the exception of one moron in the front row screaming at the top of his lungs (which Tim referred to as a coke head), the concert was perfect. Good to see his last show of the year.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 12/02/2002 : 12:53:50 AM
"There's a light up ahead
Hope it doesn't light up something you dread!"

(scary hands) HEHE
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/28/2002 : 5:14:52 PM
The Light Up Ahead Tease you're talking is most likely the beginning of Backdoor. It starts "there's a light up ahead." But it wasn't the song Light Up Ahead.

Just thought I'd drop that off for you.
Fluffy Posted - 11/28/2002 : 3:03:31 PM
Found it, here ya go Icfan!!

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2600
Fluffy Posted - 11/28/2002 : 3:00:22 PM
Hello Icfan, welcome aBOARD!!! Glad you enjoyed the show. Todd was definitely one of the 2 tapers I got info from. Hopefully I will recieve a copy soon soon soon. I will let you all know when I recieve it. Maybe one of those helpful volunteers will tree it for me. As for more acoustic, there is a possibility of an acoustic tour in the fall with The California Guitar Trio, so watch for those dates. I will try to find the link to the topic about that. Indeed I was taking pics from right upfront, unfortunately, as those in attendance might have noticed, I, Fluffy, was actually using my flash that evening as the lighting was too dark for any good pics without it. As anyone who has ever talked to me about photos is sure to know, I hate using the flash, it is so intrusive, but i thought it was more important to document the last show of the tour than to miss it. The pics came out OK, but they are definitely not up to the usual standards I put on myself. Hope you all enjoy them anyway. Once again, glad you and your friends dug the show despite the "FUCK DAVE" guy and thanx for making our last nite of the tour a joy and success. Welcome aBOARD!! I will see if I can find that link for you as well.
lcfan Posted - 11/28/2002 : 2:30:17 PM
I was at the show too; Best Show i've seen in quiet a while
Was dead center front row in front of tim.
Was worth the 45min drive from sav.
a bunch of my friends went and that was coo bc the past 4 shows
of TR ive been to, mabye 1 or 2 people max would go with me.

the place was defiantly packed; there were a few crowd members defiantly could do without like that guy next to me yelling ' FUCK DAVE" etc......felt like punching him in the face..

loved the solo CLEAN electric stuff somestuff was abit too heavy for me.
wish we could hear more acoustic stuff, but overall a great mix.

was that a Light Up Ahead tease included too ? i think so( you know that one on that cd that is really 80sh)

The songi thought was best, was that slow slide song with the airplane/buidling footage.....wow. fluffy you were taking photos right next to me when that was happening.

Anyhow, one more thing. Fluffy-- did Todd ( one of the tapers from that nite) give you his phone #? He gave it to me but my stupid phone didnt enter it in. I used to work with him and see him on the occasion but have tried to get in touch with him before.

Im defiatnly intersted in a copy of this show if anyone is interested

Peter prince was good too, and my friends really like him as well.

Thanks
Jon A (livefordmb-aim)

PS All my friends that went ( bout 13) were all amazed about the show too

Fluffy Posted - 11/27/2002 : 07:40:16 AM
I am back to the office, HENCE:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2801
tericee Posted - 11/27/2002 : 05:12:04 AM
So, are you back to your office yet, or still on the road?
Fluffy Posted - 11/27/2002 : 03:22:31 AM
Welcome aBOARD KoF!!! It was a great show at another great venue. It was a great place to end the tour. The staff was stellar as was the venue. This show was recorded both from the board and with room mics. Hopefully we will recieve copies shortly. Thanx for the great review KoF and glad you enjoyed the show. For everyone else, we actually got to use the house screen and the normal onstage screen for the visuals that nite, so it was way kewl.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 11/25/2002 : 4:11:54 PM
Good review... welcome aboard foolio.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000