Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Show Reviews
 11/13/02 Athens, OH Blue Gator

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MC Posted - 11/14/2002 : 11:23:11 AM
I dont want to say too much and spoil some of the new stuff on this tour, but do whatever you have to do to get to one of the Chaos View shows. Tim is the best I've ever seen him, he just keeps getting better and better. He takes the one-man band idea further than anyone else. The song progressions are awesome, its not just drone drum and bass tracks, Tim manages to change things up with great precision.
One of the greatest parts of this tour is that you can expect a career spanning setlist, you'll get songs from most of his albums (loved seeing some of the Astral Projection cuts). And he plays some of the great acoustic songs that he didnt do live before, like My Shadow.

And dont forget, you get the Moon Boot Lover to kick things off, Peter is as solid as usual. Great stuff.

Mr. Reynolds, you've managed to blow me away again, thank you very much for stopping in Athens and please come back. Thanks for everything Fluffy, you guys have a great/safe tour, see you again.

MC
(Matt Colecchi)
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 11/21/2002 : 03:46:13 AM
It was great meeting you MC, glad you enjoyed the show so much. It was a pleasure hanging with you. Hope to see you again down the road. As well as the show at the Blue Gator went, I bet we will be back.

Welcome aBOARD SKnight820U and bswain 58, glad to have you here. Hope to see you both contributing more to our board community.
dan p. Posted - 11/17/2002 : 7:08:12 PM
frankly i didn't much care for the show he did at northern lights. i thought is was awesome that he played guitar and keyboard at once, but otherwise, i just wasn't feeling it. i liked petroglyph a lot, so i don't know why i didn't like this.
MC Posted - 11/17/2002 : 5:16:02 PM
hey bswain58,

i dont think anyone taped the Athens show. I wanted to bring my gear up there to record, but the guys from the Blue Gator told me that its pretty much impossible to get a soundboard feed becuase the board is mounted so high up. I talked to Fluffy after the show and he said that he didnt tape either but there will be plenty of recordings from the Chaos View tour.

I think things went over great in Athens, a surprising number of fans stuck around for the entire show and there werent too many jackasses in the audience. hope TR and the crew come back

peace,
mc
bswain58 Posted - 11/15/2002 : 3:00:36 PM
I went to this show last wed. and it was insane, this is my second time seeing tim and both times he has blown me away.

Do any of you know if someone taped this show? I didn't see any, but there is hope.

Also another question. The stuff that was playing on the projector screen, is that for download anywhere? I had a bad angle on the screen, and really want to know what all went on up there.

thanks for the help everyone.

Ben Swain
PJK Posted - 11/14/2002 : 9:02:24 PM
Welcome sknight82OU!!!You will find this to be the greatest group of fans ever to exist! Glad you liked TIM's show and got to meet TIM and crew. Fluffy posts on here fairly regularly and he always has something to say about most every topic....he's got sooooo much knowledge stored in that brain of his, he never ceases to amaze me!

This is the more serious side of the boards, the "Friends aboard the..."site covers almost every topic imaginable.....and all somehow seem to end with someone mentioning masturbation...not that there's anything wrong with that...hehehe.

Anyway welcome and hope to hear more from you.
Sknight82OU Posted - 11/14/2002 : 8:48:39 PM
Hey, I just found out about this board a few moments ago, so this is obviously my first post. The show in Athens was my first, and I was lucky enough to meet and briefly "hang out" with Tim and crew behind the Blue Gator before they left. I just wanted to say the show was excellent, and I was blown away at how cool everyone was. It was definitely an honor meeting Tim and the crew. Thanks for taking pictures with us and etc......peace
steven

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000