Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Show Reviews
 09/27/02 Baltimore, MD Fletchers

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
JemezFoodPeople Posted - 09/28/2002 : 10:39:31 AM
last night in baltimore totally rocked. I was shocked that the show date was not cancelled considering the robbery but TIM overcame a lto of adversity to put on a spectacular performance. After the show, i got to MEET TIM!!! it was awesome, thanks Fluffy! i brought along three of my friend to the show.. they were all stunned... and one of them cried at the visual imagery... powerful stuff, but she was also half-drunk and probably over-emotional. The crowd last night was so quiet, it was superb. Guess what.. i did not hear a *single* yell for stream! Not a one. I think Tim might have appreciated this and played a pretty sweet encore with some extra songs. In the little acoustic set in the middle, it was interesting to see Flourescence on a 6-string. Also the best Backdoor and Koundalini I had ever seen. I am 19 and I'm rambling, haha. anyway, great show guys... see you tonight in Philly! ( hopefully!)

(no time for lyrics)
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 10/09/2002 : 12:07:14 AM
Hey Pam, to my recollection, Erich with an H, Black Lotus and his sister and cousin, JemezFoodPeople, Jon Soldo and his friend Sam, and SpaceMonkey all made it to that particular show. There should be lots of folks who could review it for you. Oh yea, and I was there, HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
PJK Posted - 09/30/2002 : 2:34:32 PM
JFP did you get to Philly? I thought for sure there would be reviews posted, but none as of yet.

JemezFoodPeople Posted - 09/29/2002 : 1:06:57 PM
i don't know! I've never met Liz.

(no time for lyrics)
PJK Posted - 09/28/2002 : 3:33:30 PM
Hey JFP, was Liz at the show last night? Pam

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000