Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Show Reviews
 02/28/02 Santa Fe, NM The Paramount

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MoonHawk Posted - 03/04/2002 : 10:39:11 PM
Thank god i moved to new mexico. The show was great. Tim played alot of stuff from Astral Projections. It was great to hear it live and he did it all with out a back up band. The way he moves from the guitar to the programmer to change to the next beat to synth and playing chords on the guitar at the same time......awesome. what else do you say? The new stuff i heard was great to. i was hopin to hear more from the ID stuff but getting to hear Tim sing was cool. The Paramont Bar B is a coll club. As soon as you walk in you know why Tim likes to play there. It seems like a bar from the prohibition days if you know what i mean. Did anyone elese see the show. Fluffy I didnt see you there (saw your picture on your web site) got to see Tims wife she seemed real cool. Whats this i hear new Tim stuff to down load like ID! TIM IS THE COOLEST. and that dude with the ftp site you rule BIG THANKS!

Not to touch the earth
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 03/07/2002 : 03:29:32 AM
Hey Moonhawk, Yeah, alot of those Paramount shows for TR are very last minute. I am glad you got to check out soundcheck and all. And I will be happy to pass on the kind words about ID. As for Petroglyph, it will be similar in scope to ID. No vocals, unless some were added at the last minute, which TIM did not mention, so I would assume it hasn't changed. The only difference he mentioned to me between the copy I have and the one that will be released is that the one that will be released has been mastered wonderfully by Dave Glasser. TR says it sounds awesome. Dave apparently brought out things in the recording that TR hadn't even thought of. Dave is pretty great that way. As for the petroglyphs, TR actually took Rew and I on a all day hike last time we were in Santa Fe to see alot of the petroglyphs. I took alot of great pictures and hopefully one day will be able to post them on the website. As for Diane's clothes, she is preparing to have a fashion show at the Paramount in the next couple of weeks. You may want to call the Paramount and see if they have a date if your wife is interested in checking it out. TR sent me a video he shot of the last one she had there and it was quite nice. I even think TR played a little at the last one if I remember correctly. Of course, that was not on the video, since even as amazing as TIM is he could not shoot the video and play at the same time. HEHE Diane does not have a website yet, but she is looking into it. She has been trying to get me to do a photo shoot for her so she can put some kind of catalog together, but so far she just does the fashion shows and has her shop in Santa Fe. The shop is called Skirt Inc. I think the fashion show may be on the 16th. Hope all this info helps. Thanx for all your support, and look forward to meeting you at a show someday.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
MoonHawk Posted - 03/05/2002 : 10:30:24 PM
Hey Fluffy my wife wants to know if Tims wife has a website for her cloths or for her shop. I'll keep my ears open for more shows for sure. The door man said he does a show every one or two months always on thursday and it seems always promoted by Tim. They did 'nt even sell tickets for the show until a 1/2 hour before he went on. and i went up to Sante FE on sunday before the show to pick them up early, but they said there were none. so i got to the show about 2 hours early and got to see Tim set up and do some sound checks. If you talk to Tim soon tell him ID is just so f*&^ing cool and Dog is one of my favorite songs and my wife says i listen to the cd i made of ID way way to much (no way) but anyway tell him excellence was achieved. Is Petroglyth going be the same style or will he sing whats the scope. i live right next to them , its is where the indians painted on rocks long ago. It is a cool place to climb around and look if you ever get a chance.
peace
war sucks , all war sucks

Not to touch the earth
Fluffy Posted - 03/05/2002 : 05:16:19 AM
Hey Dani, here is the link to the most recent info on TIM:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1287

Hey Moonhawk, Sorry to say there will not be an official release of the video but you will either be able to snag it off the FTP site or I am sure we can B&P it for ya. So you will get to see it. Sad to say I missed the show. I really wanted to make the trip out for it but my other jobs prohibited that. Next time hopefully. Kyle(our archivist) is the one who was there with the video camera and I hear Michael(a friend of TIM's who he has been working with lately) brought in some equipment to get a decent audio recording. Hopefully Kyle will be able to edit them together for great footage with great sound. We will see what we can do. TIM's wife Diane is VERY KEWL!! She has a fashion show coming up in about 2 weeks at the Paramount. She makes awesome clothes and has a shop there in Santa Fe. She is GOOD PEOPLE!! Well I am glad you made the show, I can live vicariously thru you. Keep your eyes peeled for more.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 03/05/2002 : 05:06:29 AM
Hey Dani, I will see about getting a copy of the video or at least the audio for the FTP site. I will also make sure we get a copy of Petroglyph for ya. I don't know if you saw my post on the "Friends aBOARD the Space Pod" side but TIM may be doing some dates in your area in the not to distant future. Hope to see ya there. Thanx again for your work on the FTP site. I am sure all are as grateful as I. LMK if there is anything I can do to help.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
DKoesterich Posted - 03/05/2002 : 01:57:39 AM
God. You are so lucky dude. I wish I could have seen that show. I live in NJ, which is cool. I like it here, but it sucks that I'm limited (at this time in my life) to only being able to see Tim when he's around the NY/NJ. But now that I'm 17 and drive, I hope to be at more shows when Tim's on the East Coast.

I would have loved to see that show w/ the electric guitar and the programmed drums/bass. Jeez, Tim is so amazing.

Dani Koesterich
DKoesterich@BlackOnyxLLC.com
AIM: LiceNDrivR

MoonHawk Posted - 03/04/2002 : 10:41:57 PM
oh yea there was a guy there shooting some video are we going to get some home made Tim videos?

Not to touch the earth

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000