Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 That electric thing

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jamie M Posted - 12/26/2001 : 11:02:59 PM
I haven't bothered searching the board for this cause I think it was before the summer, but wasn't there talk of Tim making a solo electric CD? I didn't pay much attention before when it was mentioned. It's not ID, is it?
Just wondering if that was dropped, or what happened.

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 12/28/2001 : 10:54:33 PM
I really dug touring with those guys. What a great bunch of people. I sure hope I get to do it again. I will say, I gained alot of weight on that tour. Johnny and Houston eat like 3 times a day so we were always stopping to eat. EAT EAT EAT! Solo acoustic tours, 1 time a day. Usually a BIG dinner. I like it better like that, but i do miss Johnny and Houston. They were 2 funny cats. If you ever get a chance to, ask Houston to do his Elvis impersonation. Dead ON! They were great and I miss them. I am gonna stop typing b4 i cry. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Evergreen Posted - 12/28/2001 : 2:05:57 PM
Me too on the Johnny, Houston and TR thing. Puke Matrix Live is such a fine recording. And if Petroglyphs is in the Shut Up and Play Your Guitar catagory........I can't wait!!!!
Always something new and interesting, that's what we like!!

EVERGREEN 143
Jamie M Posted - 12/27/2001 : 1:48:32 PM
Yeah, Petroglyphs, that's it. Is that already finished?
Will it be basically the same style as ID?

KevinLesko Posted - 12/27/2001 : 1:19:41 PM
I'm all for more work with Tim, Johnny, and Houston too. Puke Matrix is my favorite band and I never got to see them when they toured. I'd sooooo love to see an electric show.

GuitarGuy305 Posted - 12/27/2001 : 12:03:52 PM
Sounds like that should be a cool album. Hope it comes out without incident. I want another album with Tim, Johnny and Houston!!!

Adam

There's a lot more to music than notes on a page.

I am Ion, the priest of the inner sanctuary. I submit myself to an unendurable torment. I dismembered myself, and I have become spirit.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Fluffy Posted - 12/27/2001 : 12:35:09 AM
hey Jamie, depends on your definition of SOLO. Tim has released ID which is TIM solo playing electic guitar, bass, keys, and drum machine. It is available from TimReynolds.com as a free download. The other one you may be referring to is most likely going to be called Petroglyphs, barring any unforseen circumstances, it should be out in early 2002. It is also Tim solo playing electric guitar, keys, bass, and drum machine. To the best of my knowledge, Tim has always complemented his electric playing with back up instruments. I don't think in Solo Electric guitar stuff exists. But both ID and Petroglyphs should give you alot of electric Tim with no vocals. Kinda his version of "Shut Up and Play Your Guitar"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000