Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Hello.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
rubylith Posted - 12/24/2001 : 12:20:47 PM
Hello everyone, just wanted to say Hi. I'm a huge TR fan, I mean any actual musician has to show respect to this musical genius. His composition mix of jazz, classical guitar, and industrial music is amazing, but then when you take into consideration his playing ability, i mean "WOW!" lol. :)
Anyway, i am a frequent visitor to Charlottsville, VA, thats like TR land down there. Im good friends with the guys from Earth To Andy and Egypt and some other musicians from down there. What an awesome place!
ok cya

-Dave
AOL IM ScreenName is Salty Ham1

-Dave
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 12/25/2001 : 9:04:14 PM
DirtySloth is correct and here are 2 links to past posts with lots of info on the Veillette 12 String Baritone, you may want to check them out. Lots has been posted about this guitar. Happy Reading!

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=175

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=173

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
rubylith Posted - 12/25/2001 : 10:54:26 AM
"one of us" "one of us"
haha I KNOW what that is from I just can't think of it, can you help me out?
haha
Once I get unlazy i'm gonna post a picture of this les paul I have, its complete with lepaord print fur on it, dopuble cutaway, its very nice.
Oh I got a question, i saw an mpg from the ftp of Tim at some college recently I think. He did this great encore at the end playing 3 guitars and looping 2, but using the SG to do this crazy lead stuff over top of the other 2 guiutars. I want to know what kind of guitar is the one he loops. He also uses it on Doom, its nice looking has a cool sound too.

-Dave
Fluffy Posted - 12/25/2001 : 02:04:01 AM
Welcome aBOARD Dave, glad you decided to join us. Look forward to your contributions in the future. Hope you'll stick around and be ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US.(another obscure movie reference, whos gonna get it)Have a great holiday and Happy New Year! Peace

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 12/24/2001 : 10:28:33 PM
Hey whats up. Good you see you posting here. Thats so true about Tims musican genius/prowess. As a guitarist, Tim is my single biggest inspiration.

But hey, we all love TR here, and all for our own reasons.

Musician, non musician, doesnt matter. You don't have to play music to be moved by it.

Adam

There's a lot more to music than notes on a page.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000