Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 if there's another d+t tour

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dan p. Posted - 12/09/2001 : 5:39:09 PM
if there's another d+t tour, what do you reckon tim would bring? would he go back to the old school dd5 and volume/wah, or would be bring the dl6 or ring mod, and maybe a 12 string?

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
FeelingDoors Posted - 12/18/2001 : 12:40:45 PM
Dave used his taylor at bridge school, but I doubt that he would use it with tim because a lot of his older songs dont work very well on it.

Still Strumming,
Will
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 12/15/2001 : 5:54:12 PM
Yeah, I think Dave played his custom Taylor Acoustic Baritone at Farm Aid '01. I thought I remembered hearing somewhere that Taylor was going to market a signature Dave Matthews Baritone, but when I mentioned on DMBML, i got ripped a new asshole...so I don't think thats the truth.

I think Dave used the Santa Cruz acoustic bari on the radio performances and shit promoting Everyday.

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
chip616 Posted - 12/15/2001 : 11:35:26 AM
He played them at Farm Aid I think, or maybe it was Groundworks, one of those solo shows dude.

peace

All ya need is peace, love, and oreos
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 12/14/2001 : 9:38:01 PM
I think Dave has a couple acoustic baritones, as well as the electric Jerry Jones model. I know he has a Santa Cruz acoustic baritone, and I think a custom Taylor Baritone.

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
chip616 Posted - 12/10/2001 : 8:15:32 PM
Jesus, I would love to see another Tim and Dave tour. I wasnt able to go to the most recent one because Im still in high school and the tickets up at every college sold in like 2 seconds. Thats really one of the few things I would like to see before I die ya know. It would be incredible. Now, to get back on topic, I think Tim would pull out all the stops and bring all his stuff, sans the sampler (but imagine what he could do during the passion intro with that bad mother!).
All that stuff is becoming an extension of his persona, ust as the D-35 and the DD-5 did.

peace.

All ya need is peace, love, and oreos
Silky The Pimp Posted - 12/10/2001 : 12:45:34 AM
Shyit... with Dave having some new songs on a baritone I wouldn't be surprised to see Tim whip out the 12 string baritone as well. Whether you like Everyday as much as the old stuff or not, the songs that are played on it would likely be pretty awesome with 18 strings of baritone action going on.
-J

pcbTIM Posted - 12/09/2001 : 7:45:44 PM
He'd probably go back to his old stuff. Both because it works and maybe he'll be nostalgic.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000