Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Best Tim song and album!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Caedmanz Posted - 12/02/2001 : 10:03:52 PM
I'm kinda new to Tim Reynolds. I like his stuff with Dave but I think too many people asociate him with Dave Matthews and not by himself with his own music. What would you all say is his best album and song?

Cędmanz
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 12/20/2001 : 2:36:47 PM
Best album and song......well that's a mood thing. Depends on the mood. But if you're looking to be comprehensive (acoustic and electric both) then you need Sanctuary. Good electric stuff on there.

But if you like acoustic (like I do, most of the time), then Gossip of the Neruons is what you need. Big Blast Of Hot Air does it for me.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 12/08/2001 : 4:49:56 PM
Lets not forget the electric side of Tim!!! Sanctuary Disc 1 and Astral Projection both kick major ass. I love all of the songs on those, but my favorites would have to be Indoctrinate, Donkey Bong, Learn to Live, Hornet's nest and Bowl of the Alter.

Acoustic wise, I love Gossip.. and Stream.

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
FeelingDoors Posted - 12/06/2001 : 1:27:20 PM
Personally, I think that nomdaic wavelength, gossip of the neurons and stream are the best (if that narrowas it down) albums by tim. It's hard to pick a favorite song, but if it isn't already evident, I'd say feeling doors is a masterpiece. And although it may sound a bit cliche, it's hard not to recognize stream as one of tim's greatest works, I'm also partial to big blast of hot air and chatterbox, but once again I must stress the fact that I could never choose just one song.

Still Strumming,
Will
LizT Posted - 12/05/2001 : 10:11:59 PM
I don't have just one favorite CD, but I tend to listen to Nomadic Wavelength more often. It is absolutely incredible! There is a lot of TR you can download from the FTP site. And ID is definitely worth your time to download! You have to go out a TR show, it's an experience you will never forget! Liz
mike151 Posted - 12/05/2001 : 9:40:50 PM
Los alomos is burning, flourescence, As far as we can see and The Wayfarer.

dan p. Posted - 12/03/2001 : 08:21:21 AM
i don't have all his cds, so i don't know. as of yet, my favorite song is Los Alamos Is Burning. my jaw dropped to floor when i first heard it. i have the scar to prove it.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
pcbTIM Posted - 12/03/2001 : 01:00:38 AM
Although I only own Stream and Nomadic Wavelenght, I think Gossip of the Neurons is the best from what I've heard (I'll be getting it for Christmas). My favorite song is a tie between As Far As We Can see and Flourescence.

InSaNeDMB Posted - 12/02/2001 : 10:37:38 PM
Yeah, I think its funny to see so many people show up to a Tim show, and half-way through, they leave because he hasn't played Warehouse. I think his best album has to be Gossip of the Nuerons. My favorite song of his is Letting Go.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000