Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Thanks Tim!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Black Lotus Posted - 12/02/2001 : 9:40:57 PM
I dunno if Tim reads the posts here or not, but I want to say thanks anyway.

Last April, my little sister organised his show at Washington College (4.26.01) and, of course, invited me to join her in helping Tim feel at home while he was there.

Unfortunately, three days before the show my left lung colapsed and I couldn't make it. I had to spend a lousy week in the hospital ... argh!!!!! So, undaunted by my misfortune, my sister took my acoustic guitar (which was a wedding gift from my wife the previous March) to ask Tim if he'd autograph it for me.

Sure enough, Tim was happy to ablige and wrote "Peace and Good Luck" on my, already priceless (to me anyway) wedding gift. He also threw in his new CD and the rubber alien that was on his mic during the show!

Anyway, thanks Tim. It made my day (literally) when Jenn brought my guitar back to me in the hospital with your autograph and goodies!

Sorry it took so long to write a little letter of appreciation as well. I get the guitar back this week after having it refinished to preserve your signature, so I can still play it without rubbing it off.

I'll make sure to pose some pictures as soon as I get 'em :)

~Dave

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 12/28/2001 : 11:38:01 PM
I'll bet Fluffy really likes that PURPLE guitar.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
LizT Posted - 12/28/2001 : 11:31:37 PM
Hey Black Lotus, I was at that show in Chestertown! I had a great TIMe! I got to meet Tim, Fluffy, Rew and Peter! It was a night I'll never forget!!! Thanks guys!!
Black Lotus Posted - 12/05/2001 : 11:22:59 AM
quote:

Glad you liked the pics. We felt bad that you couldn't make it so I made sure to imortalize the moment for you so you could share it with us. GLAD you liked the pics. Just keeping the fans happy, or babysitting as Krystal likes to say! HEHE By the way, Purple is my fave color, you almost didn't get it back. Beautiful Guitar. The other pics are of Tim trying to teach Peter Prince to play something. I forget now what it was.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )

You guys are great! I really was upset that I couldn't make it, in fact I cared more about not making the show than I did being in the hospital. Ah well ... I just hope that when Tim goes on tour again that I can see him live.

Thanks for the compliments on the guitar, my wife picked it out for me simply because it was purple. She made a great pick, because it plays and sounds amazing (acousting or plugged in).

Thanks for posting the pics fluffy!

-----------------------
Post Whore
Fluffy Posted - 12/05/2001 : 03:55:31 AM
Glad you liked the pics. We felt bad that you couldn't make it so I made sure to imortalize the moment for you so you could share it with us. GLAD you liked the pics. Just keeping the fans happy, or babysitting as Krystal likes to say! HEHE By the way, Purple is my fave color, you almost didn't get it back. Beautiful Guitar. The other pics are of Tim trying to teach Peter Prince to play something. I forget now what it was.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
pcbTIM Posted - 12/03/2001 : 1:33:11 PM
wow. look at that firm body...I mean the guitar!!!

by the way, Tim doesn't post, but Fluffy (his manager)posts all the time
Silky The Pimp Posted - 12/03/2001 : 12:45:20 PM
That kicks much ass!
-J

Black Lotus Posted - 12/03/2001 : 11:08:37 AM
NO WAY!!!!!! I found pics of it in the image gallery on this site ... this is amazingly cool. My sister never told me that Tim PLAYED my guitar!

I'm so stoked .... I will never, ever, sell this guitar. In fact, I now wish to be buried with it.

Black Lotus Posted - 12/03/2001 : 10:35:44 AM
I should be getting the guitar back from the shop either tomorrow or Wednesday. So, hopefully I can get some pics posted by the end of the week.

pcbTIM Posted - 12/03/2001 : 12:57:46 AM
sweet. I'll look forward to those pics.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000