Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Remember when Tim hosted HOB radio hour?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinLesko Posted - 09/03/2004 : 01:06:27 AM
Does anyone happen to have that recorded somehow? The archive has long since been deleted... and I remember Tim playing some great music. I'd love to hear that again!!
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Erich Posted - 04/11/2005 : 04:03:15 AM
quote:
Originally posted by KevinLesko

3. Aphex Twin: Untitled Track from Selected Ambient Works Vol. 2

theyre all titled. I wish I could hear it so i could tell you the name... fucking amazing album.
Arthen Posted - 04/11/2005 : 03:30:30 AM
Wow! Awesome stuff Kev, I'd set up a B&P but luckily enough I have most of those songs already. "Supper's Ready" is fucking wild isn't it?

What a great mix of stuff.

And since I never mentioned it before, those versions of "Pathetic" are awesome.
KevinLesko Posted - 04/11/2005 : 03:10:00 AM
Hey guys, thanks to Tim's amazing generosity, I have a copy of this show now, and here is the set, as best as I can figure it out. I have no idea what the firt song of the second disc is, but if anyone wants a copy of this, I'd be glad to B&P it for you.

Disc 1:

1. Bob Marley: Natural Mystic
2. Peter Gabriel: San Jacinto
3. Aphex Twin: Untitled Track from Selected Ambient Works Vol. 2
4. Yo-Yo Ma: J. S. Bach’s Suite No. 2, S 1008 in D minor
5. Nine Inch Nails: The Big Comedown
6. Genesis: Supper’s Ready
7. Led Zeppelin: Ten Years Gone

Disc 2:

1. ???
2. Ustad Sultan Khan: Raga Bageshree
3. Marilyn Manson: Antichrist Superstar
KevinLesko Posted - 09/27/2004 : 11:47:34 AM
OK Arthen: for an early version of the laughing used as an intro, check out this 1999 TR3 show, where it was used as an intro to "Learn to Live"
http://www.archive.org/audio/etree-details-db.php?id=1715

for a version of it used on "Pathetic" check out 10.31.02

http://www.archive.org/audio/etree-details-db.php?id=1010&from=browsePopular

Now, while we are on the topic of that psycho laughing sound, I forget if I ever mentioned that Fluffy just recently broke the news to me that the laughing is not Tim. Myself, and many other fans just always assumed that it was Tim who recorded the laugh, since it sounds a lot like his voice, but it was actually just a preset is his synth. Crazy eh?
KevinLesko Posted - 09/25/2004 : 4:44:11 PM
Fluffy, I emailed Jon, but I never heard back from him. Come to think of it, I haven't seen him online in over a year or so. As for the offer that Tim made, that would be just about the most amazing thing EVER!!!

Arthen, I'll definately hook you up w/ some shows to find the laughing. I think Tim even used it on an intro to "Learn to Live" on one of the old TR3 shows I have.
Arthen Posted - 09/24/2004 : 8:45:58 PM
Thanks. I've been meaning to get around to downloading the '02 tour anyways. This will just give me all the more incentive.
Fluffy Posted - 09/24/2004 : 8:33:48 PM
Find a show from the ChaosView TouR, he performed Pathetic with the laugh on that TouR. Kevin could prolly recommend a good recording since it is one of his fave songs.
Arthen Posted - 09/24/2004 : 8:27:00 PM
Heh. I can only imagine how it sounds with the laugh, and in my head it's sounding pretty awesome.
Fluffy Posted - 09/24/2004 : 8:17:03 PM
Well it doesn't have the laugh on it yet. TR said he did record a version of it, I think in his home studio, and he wants to go back and overdub the laugh onto it. I think he misses the laugh, but the laugh wasn't worth dragging that keyboard around with us. LOL
Arthen Posted - 09/24/2004 : 8:11:53 PM
Holy shit. A stuido version of Pathetic with a laugh on it? That sounds amazing.
Fluffy Posted - 09/24/2004 : 7:49:05 PM
Any luck with Jon on this one Kev?

I mentioned it to TR and he thinks he may still have a copy around somewhere that he would be willing to burn for you and he even talked about throwing on a studio version of Pathetic for you that he recorded since you asked him about it Cali. He says he may want to add the laughing onto it before he does it though. So who knows when it will happen, but it may become your second "white whale" like the t-shirt I have for you. LOL
KevinLesko Posted - 09/04/2004 : 5:16:05 PM
quote:
Soldo prolly has it on his computer somewhere. Try emailing him

Thanks for the tip, I'll try Jon.

quote:
That was a wicked set TR spun!!

Indeed it was!

quote:
Here is the link to the original thread about it and look at that thread #. The early days of the board before we had a TRelated section.

DOH!! that would explain why I couldn't find it.
Fluffy Posted - 09/04/2004 : 4:55:01 PM
Here is the link to the original thread about it and look at that thread #. The early days of the board before we had a TRelated section.

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=278
Fluffy Posted - 09/03/2004 : 11:39:48 PM
I may have a CD copy somewhere, BUT Soldo prolly has it on his computer somewhere. Try emailing him. That was a wicked set TR spun!!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000