Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Is this tour solo acoustic or with a band?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
halloween21 Posted - 08/22/2004 : 6:02:40 PM
Sorry I know this may sound totally stupid but i have no idea...I dled the show from buffalo and that was jsut him?
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
guitarted Posted - 08/23/2004 : 10:35:31 AM
Check out 'Big Blast of Hot Air'
Perhaps my favorite track of his.

I also recommend these two shows, available to download from the live music archive:

Tim Reynolds live at The Stanhope House May 9th, 2001
and
Tim Reynolds live at McCabe's Guitar Shop
November 10th, 2000

halloween21 Posted - 08/22/2004 : 10:10:31 PM
I will most deffintely get some more songs so i can know what hes playing and appreciate it...im hoping to meet him after and have him sign my guitar or actually play with it...so cool if he did
Arthen Posted - 08/22/2004 : 7:24:40 PM
If you get the time Halloween21, try downloading a few electric songs from 2002, and see if you like them. And welcome aBOARD, hope to see you stick around.
Erich Posted - 08/22/2004 : 7:18:26 PM
quote:
Originally posted by halloween21

thankx for the info...I was jw cuz i really want to see him play jsut acoustic...i hope to get Kundalini, chatterbox, jemez, hopeful, and i know its not likely but stream...oh well...it may seem that i like tim jsut cause of dave but its not...I am goin to dl some shows and get some more of his stuff...can't wait

dont think twice about it. As hardcore a tim fan as i am, I discovered him through Luthor College as well, and with Stream. I remember listening to Stream on loop for days, it just hit me like a ton of rubyerballsonit.
halloween21 Posted - 08/22/2004 : 6:45:15 PM
thankx for the info...I was jw cuz i really want to see him play jsut acoustic...i hope to get Kundalini, chatterbox, jemez, hopeful, and i know its not likely but stream...oh well...it may seem that i like tim jsut cause of dave but its not...I am goin to dl some shows and get some more of his stuff...can't wait
Erich Posted - 08/22/2004 : 6:20:00 PM
buffalo this year was solo acoustic. The recent shows are mostly acoustic, but apparently he has his "dogs" with him, the drum and bass machines. encores are apparently electric.

Fluffy and Rew came out to act as a "virtual band" the other night, though.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000