Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Ahhhhh...August '04 shows AKUZEDIK

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fluffy Posted - 07/21/2004 : 6:33:54 PM
Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic

I mention it everywhere and noone seems to read it. LOL

From my post to the email list:

quote:
To my knowledge, this is a complete list of the August run. Although
I am never quite sure what Tom Baggott has up his sleeve, so we may
see an addition, but I think this is the complete list. I have been
compiling these dates over the last week and have been posting them
on the homepage as I recieved them. Subsequently, regular board
members have been chatting about the upcoming shows for someTIMe now.
So most questions you may have about these shows have already been
answered in the TRelated section of the message board at
TimReynolds.com The most commonly asked question I will answer here,
THESE are akuzedik(ACOUSTIC for people not familiar with MY spelling
of the word)performances one and all. Keep watching for more dates
for Sept and beyond to be announced in the not too distant future.
Tom assures me he is working on more dates beyond August. I do not
know what areas Tom plans to cover, so questions or concerns about
prospective dates should be directed toward TheBookingAgency.com and
Tom Baggott. I do not book the shows, I just get us there once I have
the itinerary. LOL
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 07/30/2004 : 11:12:50 PM
Definitely BOTH, 6 & 12, got the word from TR a couple of daze ago.
dan p. Posted - 07/23/2004 : 11:10:15 AM
segovia is pretty sweet, too.
PJK Posted - 07/23/2004 : 07:08:23 AM
Me too, dan! But then I have been listening to a lot of Segovia lately so TR's acoustic cds have also been playing a lot in my house.

I do get into "electric" moods too. I would go see TIM no matter what type of show he put on because I know whatever he did would blow me away.

Still crossing my fingers that he does a show or two closer to Philly.
dan p. Posted - 07/23/2004 : 12:40:51 AM
fantastic. i like his acoustic work way more.
mattc Posted - 07/22/2004 : 1:34:27 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy

quote:
so when you say acoustic, do you mean like 6 string, or 12 string too
Now that is a good question. Unfortunately, I don't know the answer and I would guess that the answer lies somewhere in the multi-faceted mind of our favorite alien. All I can tell you is that the Buffalo show was all solo 6 string, but TR and I discussed his choice for that show and I think that had more to do with the simplicity of traveling on a plane with only 1 guitar. My guess, albeit only a guess, is that TR will have both 6 & 12 strings on the tour in CA so he can mix it up a bit and not get caught up in only being able to play songs written with one or the other. He likes the variety that having both offers. So I am guessing BOTH.

very cool, thanks. it would be great to see tim bust out a few on the 12 string. He gets such a great sound from it, not that he doesnt from the 6, but it would be fun to see.
Erich Posted - 07/22/2004 : 12:00:20 AM
theres a 5 - 10% chance i'll be able to go to a few cali shows. ive no expectations so im not dissapointed if it doesnt happen :)
Fluffy Posted - 07/21/2004 : 11:59:06 PM
quote:
Now that is a good question. Unfortunately, I don't know the answer and I would guess that the answer lies somewhere in the multi-faceted mind of our favorite alien. All I can tell you is that the Buffalo show was all solo 6 string, but TR and I discussed his choice for that show and I think that had more to do with the simplicity of traveling on a plane with only 1 guitar. My guess, albeit only a guess, is that TR will have both 6 & 12 strings on the tour in CA so he can mix it up a bit and not get caught up in only being able to play songs written with one or the other. He likes the variety that having both offers. So I am guessing BOTH.
Zachmozach Posted - 07/21/2004 : 11:12:36 PM
Hey Fluffy speaking of the Email you got me wondering what the surprise after the album will be. How can you just tell us something about a surprise after the album and then not let us in on it? Not even a hint. Another DVD? What could it be?
CPPJames Posted - 07/21/2004 : 10:36:23 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy

Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic Acoustic

Sweet! Who's playing?
SandyCarl Posted - 07/21/2004 : 8:25:12 PM
August shows?
mattc Posted - 07/21/2004 : 8:17:40 PM
i believe im one of the reasons for this thread, and for that i apologize...

sorry fluffy

PJK Posted - 07/21/2004 : 7:59:28 PM
HAHAHAHAHA Hey Fluffy, I want ya to know I read your email, well off the home page, email cause I'm not set up to get those emails, hehe. And guess what? I even understood........I am missing ACOUSTIC or should I say AKUZEDIK shows!

Erich.....you never fail to make me laugh with your comments!

Fluffy Posted - 07/21/2004 : 7:42:04 PM
I think there might be an acoustic song or two on this run of dates. I will have to check the email that Fluffy so diligently sent out and see if it has the answer. Oh, well look at that, right there it is "ACOUSTIC shows". Fancy that, the answer to my question was in the email I just read or should I say was supposed to read. LOL

After sending out my most recent post to the email list I recieved no less than 20 emails asking if the Aug shows were acoustic. I had to laugh and at the same TIMe cry. I put the info out there and noone seems to read it. Are my posts to long? Hell I even started using paragraphs to help with the ease of reading LOL. I just don't get it.

What I really wanted to people to see in the segment of the email post above. How they missed it, I will never fully understand. LOL

quote:
So most questions you may have about these shows have already been answered in the TRelated section of the message board at
TimReynolds.com The most commonly asked question I will answer here,
THESE are akuzedik(ACOUSTIC for people not familiar with MY spelling
of the word)performances one and all.

Erich Posted - 07/21/2004 : 7:00:53 PM
So Fluffy, these electric shows, will they have any acoustic numbers?

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000