Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Tralf Pictures

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
CPPJames Posted - 07/21/2004 : 5:54:54 PM
Pics that Fluffy sent me from the Tralf show in Buffalo. The car autograph is still intact, although the 666 makes me a little nervous on highways

13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 07/30/2004 : 11:09:14 PM
TR is definitely a PLAIN cheese pizza guy! As for the remaining folks in the pic.....Max(matrixman in the blue cap), Steve next to him(in the dave & friends shirt I think) and Max's sister Liza peeking from behind and her friend Bethany in brown next to TR.
Mave Datthews 85 Posted - 07/22/2004 : 12:29:25 PM
YES! PICS!! FINALLY!!! haha, man that was a great night... i'm on the far left in the group pics. the guy whose shoulder i'm hiding behind is my friend Jeff (who got the little party "rolling") and the guy with the white hat is my friend Joe, my "default DMB show partner", i guess you could say.

Fluff i remember that about Tim turning around and going... "hey, where's my..." LOL. that was funny. i too panicked for about a second before you set things straight.
CPPJames Posted - 07/22/2004 : 10:24:16 AM
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

Yes, I am procrastinating, that pizza with the pepperoni's off reminded me of a time when I worked for a short time in the cafeteria of one of the local elementary schools. I gave this little girl a piece of pizza and she started whinning that she hated pepporoni and wanted plain, so this older Scottish woman who was our cashier reached down, grabbed the pepperoni off the girls pizza, popped it into her mouth and said " there now its plain." OK, on that note, I am going to get busy with my paperwork......yuck

Tim was the one who actually took the pepperoni off. Are you calling him a whiner?! Hehehe j/k.

I did NOT end up getting my car detailed. I had an appointment at 7:30 on Saturday to get it done, but I was busying screwing up my life/relationships at the TIMe and failed to wake up before noon. Oh well, can't win 'em all.

Well, I relinquish all rights to the car images (if I ever had any <g>). So, the next TIMe Tim does an album with only car parts as instruments, or various other machinery...it's up for grabs.
PJK Posted - 07/22/2004 : 10:02:07 AM
It's settled then, TIM should use one of those "autographed hood" photos for his next album........He could call it "tunes from the hood" or "beyond the hood" or "looking hood" instead of looking good, ah shit, I better call it quits, this amounts to no more than me trying to avoid doing what I have to do now....pay the bills LOL

Hey, thanks for wearing the shirt James! It's not ugly, just very identifiable (is that a word?) I love the way you think ahead! LOL

BTW, I hope the car looks as good as the autograph now.....detailing's done right?

Yes, I am procrastinating, that pizza with the pepperoni's off reminded me of a time when I worked for a short time in the cafeteria of one of the local elementary schools. I gave this little girl a piece of pizza and she started whinning that she hated pepporoni and wanted plain, so this older Scottish woman who was our cashier reached down, grabbed the pepperoni off the girls pizza, popped it into her mouth and said " there now its plain." OK, on that note, I am going to get busy with my paperwork......yuck
CPPJames Posted - 07/22/2004 : 08:47:43 AM
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

Wouldn't the car photos make fun cover art for an album? People would be like "what the hell is this?" LOL

LOL, now THAT would rule. I wore that ugly shirt simply so you could easily identify me, PJK. I'm always thinking ahead.
PJK Posted - 07/22/2004 : 06:11:50 AM
Ahhhhh I see you are #8 LOL.....damn, why couldn't everyone else have numbered shirts on?????? HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Seriously, nice pictures! I really like the ones of your car! Good job Fluffy, great pictures, except for catching TIM with his mouth full....oh god, don't get me started on that topic! LOL

Wouldn't the car photos make fun cover art for an album? People would be like "what the hell is this?" LOL
CPPJames Posted - 07/21/2004 : 11:32:28 PM
Touché...I'll have to look in my reference guide to see what that means exactly. Perhaps it's just a temporary label for inebriated.
Fluffy Posted - 07/21/2004 : 11:24:00 PM
Because there are 10 kinds of people in the world and you are obviously #8!!!!
CPPJames Posted - 07/21/2004 : 10:34:36 PM
None of the above PJK! In the last one where he's looking up, I'm basically immediately to his left (your right) in the foreground. I'm conveniently labelled #8 on my shirt? Why? I have no idea.
PJK Posted - 07/21/2004 : 8:07:00 PM
WOW those pictures are wonderful! I love them! Now I want a "left to right" who's who for the last pic with everyone in it. Is that you in the brown shirt CPP James? Smokin?????? or in the white hat?????
CPPJames Posted - 07/21/2004 : 7:16:14 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy

I guess in the back of TR mind he was also a little hung up on the previous experience in Buffalo and when he turned around and his equipment was gone he had a momentary panic until I informed him my panic had obviously outweighed his and I had already put the equipment away. It is safe to say we were both a bit paranoid.

LOL! I can imagine. At least this time you weren't carrying too much equipment. That had to SUCK to reprogram all the drum sequences, etc.

Anyway, I'll get a little chalkboard set up and everytime you come to Buffalo and don't get robbed, I'll add another mark. We're at 1 so far.
guitarted Posted - 07/21/2004 : 6:47:08 PM
If only Jamie M and I hadn't rushed back to Canada...
IF ONLY!!
we coulda been in those pictures
Fluffy Posted - 07/21/2004 : 6:28:08 PM
Those pics remind me of a funny anecdote I had forgotten about. When TR and I first came out TR stopped to sign and have a slice of pie and set his guitar case and pedal case down which are seen in the picture. In my fear of Buffalo robberies and to alleviate my stress about equipment I quietly put the equipment in my car so I could enjoy the festivities. I guess in the back of TR mind he was also a little hung up on the previous experience in Buffalo and when he turned around and his equipment was gone he had a momentary panic until I informed him my panic had obviously outweighed his and I had already put the equipment away. It is safe to say we were both a bit paranoid. LOL It was a funny moment but you prolly had to be there. I was, and it was damn funny, in a twisted and demented way. LOL

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000