Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Teaneck NJ

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
fallon22 Posted - 07/18/2004 : 08:07:39 AM
Anyone else going to this show?
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
rubylith Posted - 08/04/2004 : 09:34:29 AM
HOLY SHIT?
thats crazy really crazy

ill let you know man, i was going to go with Rich but I think he is gonna be somewhere else...so we could go together and shit that would be great.
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 08/04/2004 : 08:19:45 AM
Rubylith,

My name's Jared, we actually met a few times at you're house over in High Bridge when you and Wes and everyone lived there. Rob R brought me over there, I saw you guys play in the basement once, I didnt know you were a Tim fan at the time. Anyway, to answer your question I live NEAR Hampton, not in it, AHAHA. So if you actually want a lift it'd be cool.
guitarted Posted - 08/03/2004 : 1:57:43 PM
quote:
Originally posted by CPPJames

If anyone's swinging by Buffalo on the way, pick me up =)! I certainly doubt Fluffy will be . I wonder how far of a drive it is for me. Certainly several hours but if I can grab a day off, maybe I'll be able to get out there.

On your way to pick him up, could you maybe swing by Canada and give me a ride too?

p.s. CPPJames, let me know if you are ever going to a show that's near you. It might mean that it's nearby enough for me to take the drive too.. Or maybe not if it's straight south or something heh
CPPJames Posted - 08/03/2004 : 1:35:30 PM
If anyone's swinging by Buffalo on the way, pick me up =)! I certainly doubt Fluffy will be . I wonder how far of a drive it is for me. Certainly several hours but if I can grab a day off, maybe I'll be able to get out there.
rubylith Posted - 08/03/2004 : 1:06:51 PM
hey whats up, I will see what I can do, we'd love to go...

I only have seen Tim once i think in new brunswick, NJ...

but it is in my calendar and i will keep posting in here.

I might take you up on a ride rolling waves...where are you coming from?

I dont really need one but it might be cool to just do it
PJK Posted - 08/03/2004 : 12:54:57 PM
Now that I found out I have off from work the next day, I am going to try to go to this one.

Hey Dave, I hope your brother comes to the show. I have some "tattoo" questions for him.
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 07/21/2004 : 4:05:06 PM
I am definitely going, as is my crony, Crills; and if Rubylith wants a lift out there; I'd be happy to give him one.
Fluffy Posted - 07/21/2004 : 2:12:39 PM
Hey Dave, see if your brother will come with you to the show, I think he would dig it as well. It will be great to see you both again.

Speaking of sychronistic and small world stuff, turns out that Dave's brother Rich is and old friend of Chris Whitley's and has even done some tattoo work for Chris(the tatt on CW's stomach on the cover of WEED)and low and behold who should show up at the Knitting Factory show with Rich? Rubylith! and informs me he is Rich's brother. SMALL WORLD and seems to be getting smaller. LOL
rubylith Posted - 07/21/2004 : 09:46:26 AM
im dave

hah
fallon22 Posted - 07/19/2004 : 12:50:13 PM
Are you Dave?
rubylith Posted - 07/19/2004 : 09:18:28 AM
yea i wanted to go as well but i don't know yet...
PJK Posted - 07/18/2004 : 3:53:25 PM
I wanted to go, but it is a good hour and a half away from my home in PA and on a work night I don't think I will make it.

I still hope Tim decides to do a show near Philly. If not, I will just be happy buying his new CD's.
brendangen Posted - 07/18/2004 : 09:02:46 AM
I want to, cause i live in hackensack. i just got to figure out a way inside

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000