Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 More Tim DVDs please

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
guitarted Posted - 07/08/2004 : 4:01:29 PM
I was just wondering if there would be any more Tim DVDs coming out. I would love to own a Tim DVD of him playing an acoustic set. I wish I'd taken a camera to the tralf and taped it. It was great stuff.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
CPPJames Posted - 07/09/2004 : 1:49:58 PM
Speaking of video set ups...remember the screen Tim had behind him with the political images running while he was playing? I think that was the Chaos View tour, but I can't remember.

I was talking to Tim and Fluffy about it at the Tralf show...I guess they ultimately toned it down a bit because it was freaking people out, lol. Tim said he never even really knew what was playing behind him. All I remember was seeing George Bush Jr. & Sr. and hostage situations, lol. Good times!
Arthen Posted - 07/09/2004 : 1:25:38 PM
It's very rare to find the DVD in stores, but I know a couple of people on the board have.

And as for a new Tim DVD, no one has any idea. I think, and I could be completely wrong, that part of the reason that the DVD was of a Chaos View Show was because Tim had the whole video set up. So that visual aspect of the performance led to the DVD.

I'd like a live album of the Equilibrium tours, personally.
TurnItToLove Posted - 07/08/2004 : 9:39:40 PM
are there any we can buy at stores like Best Buy, or is there only the one on this site?

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000