Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Bonaroo digital download

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinLesko Posted - 06/28/2004 : 01:45:59 AM
I got an email from the DMB announcement crew saying that the Dave & Friends set (including Tim) was recorded and professionally mixed on the spot for download. They are charging about 12 bucks for mp3 and 20 for flac, but I just wanted to see if anyone has done this yet before I do it. I just want to see how the quality is.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
KevinLesko Posted - 07/29/2004 : 7:36:36 PM
Damnit, I'm a bit short on funds at the moment, but I'm working on a promotion ight now, and if it goes through I'll be getting that for sure. Thanks for the input guys.
Bad Brad Posted - 07/27/2004 : 1:18:22 PM
Since I attended the show, I had to have it on CD to listen to. I had three copies of the show, looking for the best quality of the lot (you should have seen how many taping rigs were there), before the official Bonnaroo version came out. Each has a quality about it that is more desirable than the other versions, but overall I like the official release best.

The official release is the smoothest overall. Also, it has a lot of ambient (crowd) noise so I’m sure it’s soundboard combined with live microphones. It’s not flat like some of the DMB soundboard shows I own.

If you have the $18.00 to spare, definitely get it (in Flac version).

Disclaimer: This is only my opinion based a comparison of four versions of the same show.
thedude7413 Posted - 07/27/2004 : 12:59:26 PM
the Livebonnaroo quality was much better than I expected and well worth the money. Dave, Tim and Trey blew me away that night, so glad I have it on cd now.
CPPJames Posted - 06/29/2004 : 9:13:24 PM
I have it too...I had to be one of the first to download it, lol. Time between e-mail and download finishing was like 15 minutes. The quality is good, not phenomenal. It sounds a little hasty...some parts they could have mixed a bit better (gets a little bassy at times)...but if you can easily part with the money, I'd definitely recommend it for "Thing" alone...let alone the other sweet covers and randomness that Tim + Friends implies.
Kukini Posted - 06/29/2004 : 9:09:57 PM
Live @ Bonnaroo is pretty nice. I bought the 128kbps and it doesnt sound half bad. The songs are great also.
SandyCarl Posted - 06/28/2004 : 08:30:36 AM
live downloads like this are soundboard recordings. I don't have it so I can not verify that 100%, but I have never heard of them being anything else.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000