Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 The Tralf Tonight!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
guitarted Posted - 06/23/2004 : 12:06:53 PM
I'm driving 2 hours from Toronto tonight and crossing the boarder for 1.5 hours of bliss tonight.

I can't wait.

Are we allowed cameras?
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
CPPJames Posted - 06/24/2004 : 7:33:15 PM
quote:
Originally posted by maximus7350

i was there last night awesome time. After the show i waited outside the tralf's back door with some of my friends and we ate pizza with tim. We hung out for an hour it was amazing! Fluffy was there and he took pics hopefully they will be up on the site soon.

Which one were you? lol I was there.
Macht Posted - 06/24/2004 : 5:29:15 PM
I have yet to see him live, and already having dreams of going to his concert that I haven't even planned to go to :P
PJK Posted - 06/24/2004 : 5:24:19 PM
hey Maximus Welcome to the board! Glad you had a great TIMe at the show! You do realize that once you post here you have to keep on posting! It's a rule......well, if it isn't it should be!

BTW I sure hope TIM does a tour soon! I love the boards when he is doing shows. You can feel the energy!

maximus7350 Posted - 06/24/2004 : 5:18:07 PM
i was there last night awesome time. After the show i waited outside the tralf's back door with some of my friends and we ate pizza with tim. We hung out for an hour it was amazing! Fluffy was there and he took pics hopefully they will be up on the site soon.
PJK Posted - 06/24/2004 : 11:33:59 AM
quote:
Posted - 06/24/2004 : 10:07:57 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- he was also the one that got things "rolling" for our little party in the parking lot

Damn, I knew I should have gone to that show! A party in the parking lot? You guys are my kind of people! Really glad to hear you all had a great TIMe and BTW did I mention I am so very jealous of all of you? LOL
Mave Datthews 85 Posted - 06/24/2004 : 10:07:57 AM
quote:
Originally posted by CPPJames

Thank God you posted here, cause I never would have remembered anything, lol. I think I have someone's e-mail address in my phone, but I'm not positive. I'm posting a semi-review in a new thread, feel free to add to it ;-).

~James

hahaha, yea that's my friend Jeff's email you have, so he can send you the Rochester D+F DVD, which i need to get as well... (he was the tall one with blonde hair and the D+F shirt - he was also the one that got things "rolling" for our little party in the parking lot

i posted on your review thread too
guitarted Posted - 06/24/2004 : 09:50:32 AM
quote:
Originally posted by CPPJames

That was probably me. When Tim was signing things I was standing off to the right talking to Fluffy. Had a grey shirt on I believe. There were two people that mentioned that were from Canada, which reminded me of this thread. Don't know which one was you (assuming that it actually was me that remembered you).

~James

Yea that was me and Jamie M. I'm the one who said I posted here
CPPJames Posted - 06/24/2004 : 09:25:12 AM
That was probably me. When Tim was signing things I was standing off to the right talking to Fluffy. Had a grey shirt on I believe. There were two people that mentioned that were from Canada, which reminded me of this thread. Don't know which one was you (assuming that it actually was me that remembered you).

~James
guitarted Posted - 06/24/2004 : 09:07:35 AM
Great Show Last night!

Fuck Stream Indeed!

Oh man, That's hilarious
One of my favorite Tim quotes

Kundalini was so good.
I was wondering if someone coudl tell me what the names of all the bob marley songs he played were
I only recognized Buffalo Soldier

And who was it who recognized me from this message board when I was taking a picture with Tim?
CPPJames Posted - 06/24/2004 : 08:47:35 AM
Thank God you posted here, cause I never would have remembered anything, lol. I think I have someone's e-mail address in my phone, but I'm not positive. I'm posting a semi-review in a new thread, feel free to add to it ;-).

~James
Mave Datthews 85 Posted - 06/24/2004 : 01:38:30 AM
yo James, this is Eric (you hung out w/me and my 2 friends and Tim tonight - i'm the one whose first hit was handed to me by the Man himself)

anyway, just wanted to say hey, my AIM is the same as this name; ttyl.
CPPJames Posted - 06/23/2004 : 1:02:46 PM
And here's a not-so-subtle hope for The Wayfarer, Decline in Reason and Loose Interpretations =).
CPPJames Posted - 06/23/2004 : 1:01:34 PM
PJK, wish you could have made it to this show. I don't know how it's my good fortune to be only a few miles away from the only show (it appears) for months, but I consider myself blessed.

I can only hope they don't have the same misfortune they had one of the last times they were in Buffalo (all their stuff got stolen). We're not that bad!!!

Where in Toronto, guitarted? My ex-girlfriend lives in Toronto (curse her soul <g>). I spent a large portion of my teenage years driving to and from TO and calling it (should have seen my phone bills). Take the Peace Bridge, it'll be quicker than taking the Rainbow Bridge, that's for sure.

~James
Macht Posted - 06/23/2004 : 12:30:08 PM
I promised myself I would try to get to three shows... lol

Anyways hope you have a good time and tell us how it went, btw Fluffy is noticeable :P
PJK Posted - 06/23/2004 : 12:26:41 PM
Don't know about the cameras during the show but afterward stick around and meet TIM, Fluffy, and whoever else is there. You can take pictures then for sure. That's how all the pictures end up on the homepage.

Be sure to say hi to Fluffy. You can't miss him. If you don't know what he looks like click on his profile or go to the homepage and check out the pictures there.

Have a great TIMe tonight. I am SO JEALOUS!!!!! LOL Oh and did you know all board members are REQUIRED to post reviews of the show the next day? ah, if that isn't on the "board members rule list" it should be!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000