Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Quality of life after seeing Dave and Tim

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinLesko Posted - 01/21/2004 : 6:01:23 PM
I must say that almost a week after seeing the Dave and friends show, I have basically have had a permanent smile, and definite bounce in my step that wasn't there before. I think just seeing everybody up on stage in such high spirits and having such a great time actually raised my spirits as well. The last two songs they played were Fool in the Rain and Thank You and they were the most fun songs, and I just downloaded the show.. so now my spirits are just way off the charts once again. People must be staring at me walking around campus bobbing my head and rocking out while hearing those songs in my head, but hell it makes me happy!!
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Bad Brad Posted - 01/22/2004 : 8:05:20 PM
I sure am glad that people like music for the plain and simple fact that it is emotional, not some drummed up shit from lawyers and managers. I guess that's why we all congregate here at Tim’s site, because he is true to his feelings, his music, and his life. On top of that, he’s one of the best freakin’ guitarists I’ve ever had the pleasure to (know) see and hear. Keep up the good work guys … (Kevin and NKADream) … it’s nice to read about such exuberance over good music!
NeverKillADream Posted - 01/22/2004 : 10:03:49 AM
Yes indeed. Kevin sent me that video we been watching, it's been havin one of those 'mysterious' effects on me, i must say. lol
TurnItToLove Posted - 01/21/2004 : 8:09:53 PM
i think thats one of the ways you know music has an effect on peoples lives--it just like changes your whole perspective and your whole outlook on life and things in general. it can either make you have a smile for a week like that first kiss you been waiting for, or it makes you wonder "wow what the hell is life all about"..... it does crazy stuff to people--i know that feeling..and i absolutely love every minute of it
NeverKillADream Posted - 01/21/2004 : 6:17:16 PM
Kevin thats what I love about you, and about myself as well, that rare quality, The true appreciation, love, adoration and utter respect of music, good music. I am the same way, I went all over town today, and I just bought the Central Park DVD last week, and i was listening to the part where does his Skit Skat Freak out at the end of Jimi THing, and i had that stuck in my head all day, and i was literally happy, just plain Happy about it. Music does that, if you let it. Change your mood, make you almost feel like a kid again, straight up. It does me. I rant so much to my friends, then never know what im talking about though. "can you see the look on his face right there... then i rewind and replay, see that see that, wow" or things like that. You know what i mean im sure. Anyway, I was just happy to hear that someone else tripps out on music like that. Amen Kev, Keep the Faith.
therippa Posted - 01/21/2004 : 6:16:06 PM
I know what you're saying...I've been singing Solsbury Hill, Three Little Birds, and Bathtub Gin to myself constantly for the last couple days

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000