Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Last Night at the Key

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jimiforrest Posted - 01/13/2004 : 09:31:23 AM
I just got back from the Key Arena (Dave and Friends concert) and I must say it was worth every penny of the fucking shitty back in the gutters of the back alley Warehouse seats we got for 52.50. The night absoloutely rocked, I've never seen a group of guys have so much fun in their life.

Watching Tim is such a different level from when you hear him, because when you hear him, you say thats really good, but when you see him, it's unbeleivable what the man is doing to that guitar. The Tim and Dave part definitely was my favorite, only because Tim was so far back in the mix that I couldn't hear him sometimes during the band section :upset:. The Key crowd was very quiet though, not too rowdy and we weren't belting out at the end of Thank You For Lettin me Be Myself Again like we shoulda been.

As a musician, you have no idea what seeing a concert likes that makes you want to do with your life. I picked up a guitar at like 12 o clock at night because I was still goin! And now its 6 and I gotta go to school, so I have to wrap this up.

One of the better experiences of my life and I hope if any of you go you had half as much fun as I did.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jimiforrest Posted - 01/14/2004 : 6:42:02 PM
they have to be either emotionally exhausted or extremely charged at the end of the night, it was like orgasming 8 times within a 15 minute time period the way they were jamming.

Unbeleivable.
PJK Posted - 01/13/2004 : 10:09:05 AM
Thank you Jimi! You have no idea how much your post made my day! I got the "concert rush" all over again! I saw them in Philly and they are amazing! I never saw TIM look like he was having as much fun as he did playing with those guys!

Aren't concert "highs" wonderful.....and I am not talking about the smoking kind!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000