Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Fluffy Lives!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Erich Posted - 12/27/2003 : 05:18:24 AM
If you guys didnt get the email, Fluffy sent out the latest happenings in the Tim camp:

quote:

Hello Everyone, Yes, yes, I am still alive! Sorry I have been out of touch for so long, but I have been extremely busy and it looks to not be letting up come Jan 1st, but that's a whole nother story and of course you are all interested in TR happenings and not mine. LOL Afterall, this Tim Reynolds Email List not the Fluffy Email List, so onto matters of TR.

1st, TR has been having a grand ole TIMe on the Dave & Friends TouR. It has been a hectic TouR schedule but he has been getting thru it. TR has been participating in some incredible jams with the guys and loves the band he is currently working with. They have pulled out some amazing covers (Tell Me Something Good, Fool In the Rain, Cripple Creek, American Tune, Hey Bulldog, Superstition, Solsbury Hill, just to name a few) on the Dave & Friends TouR. Hopefully, if you weren't able to catch a show at least you got to catch TR with Dave & Friends on David Letterman or SNL. TR also got a very kewl mention in VH1's "DRIVEN" special about Dave Matthews. They even showed some classic TR footage from way-back-in-the-day.
Alot of you may already know, but for those of you who don't, TR has thrown his full support behind presidential candidate Dennis Kucinich. If you are not familiar, we urge you to please check out his website and read up on his platforms and see if maybe KUCINICH is a candidate for you. http://www.kucinich.us/

This brings me to my latest TR show. He is doing a benefit for Kucinich in Austin, TX on Jan 3rd 2004 at the Austin Music Hall. For more information about this, please check out: http://www.kucinich.us/regionalupdates/texas.php

Austin Music Hall
3rd & Nueces
Austin, TX
512 263 4146 for info
512 469 SHOW to charge tix
www.austinmusichall.com

The Barr Mansion Reception (Jan 2nd) $100 per person
The Willie Nelson & Friends Concert (Jan 3rd) $45
The Post Performance Artist Reception $75 per person

There are package deals available, please see website for more info about these:
http://www.kucinich.us/regionalupdates/texas.php

It has been quite a while since TR has performed in TX so hopefully alot of our TX members of the email list will be able to make it to this very special performance. As of the moment we are not sure how the evening will be structured but we assume TR will have a set of his own and then perform with other artists as well. As you can imagine it is all up in the air, but it should be a great night of music any way you slice it with the likes of Willie Nelson, Bonnie Raitt, Michelle Shocked etc etc etc. TR has planned on bring acoustic guitars so I would assume that any TR parts of the show will be on acoustic but with so many great musicians and instruments around I wouldn't be surprised if an electric guitar finds it's way into his hands at some point. Unfortunately, there is just no way of knowing what the evening may bring, so I don't want to make any predictions. If I find out more details I will be sure to pass them along.

As for future plans, TR is anxious to get back in the studio and finish up his current project which looks to be a double CD release if all goes as planned. He has already recorded some new material, some of which is material from the ChaosView tour, songs that have not appeared on any TRecordings to date, just in live perfomances. While I was with TR for some of the Dave & Friends shows I actually got to hear some of what TR has already recorded and it sounds GREAT! I am very excited for the new CD as is TR.

As for future TouR plans, we are talking about a tour in the new year but it probably won't happen till late April or May or possibly even the summer. Keep watching here for more details as they become available. Sorry I don't have more concrete info, but it's the best I can do at the moment. You can know we are working toward a new TR TouR at some point in the upcoming year. Of course it is all dependent on so many factors like when TR is free and when he finishes his new studio project. Be assured, I will let you know as soon as I have any info or details.

In other TRelated news, Mike "SOKO" Sokolowski is putting the finishing touches on a new release by The Offering(Mike, TR & Worth Proffit) recorded live at The Knitting Factory in NYC, NY on 06/24/01. This was a brilliant performance and I hear the remastered recording of the show sounds wonderful. So you can look forward to that in the not-too-distant future. Also, TR was asked by Mike to add guitar to his latest SOKO project which also features X-Puke Matrix alum Houston Ross. So hopefully we will have a new SOKO CD featuring TR, as well, in the near future.

In the meantime, I hope everyone had a great Holiday Season and the TR camp sends along it's warmest regards for the holidays!! We hope to be back on the road very soon and in a venue near YOU!! Thanx for all the support, as I always say, TR has the greatest bunch of fans out there!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy Hays Centner
TR Productions
TimReynolds.com

PS: If you are not familiar with Dennis Kucinich(presidential candidate)please check out his website and see if he is a candidate you might be interested in putting your support behind. http://www.kucinich.us/

2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PJK Posted - 12/28/2003 : 12:08:48 PM
Great to see you posting again Fluffy! I suspect it will be some TIMe before we see you on here again.

I wish you the best in the upcoming tour! I'll be thinking about you.
Fluffy Posted - 12/27/2003 : 3:50:28 PM
Indeed I do, just very BUSILY at the moment. LOL Thanx for posting this Erich, looks like YOU beat ME to the punch on this one. LOL

Have a safe trip and hope to see you in the new year. You know TX is awfully close to Mexico. hint hint

Have a great and safe trip and as Kevin so eloquently put it, "Stay away from the federales!"

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000