Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 If I were looking for Tim stickers...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
GRock Posted - 11/29/2003 : 12:50:29 AM
Where would i go?

He's just so much more than an acompanyist to dave. i do my part by having his CDs blasting in my car but i've never seen bumper stickers or anything like that. Any ideas?

11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
GRock Posted - 12/01/2003 : 5:30:27 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Arthen

It's also nice to know that we aren't the kinds of fans who bitch and moan when we can't get certain merchandise. We understand that, merchandise ain't what Tim is about. Thank god.

maybe i'm just thinking defensive but i'm just going to assume you meant that in a nice way.

i timmy!
Arthen Posted - 12/01/2003 : 2:25:38 PM
It's also nice to know that we aren't the kinds of fans who bitch and moan when we can't get certain merchandise. We understand that, merchandise ain't what Tim is about. Thank god.
GRock Posted - 12/01/2003 : 1:24:55 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Arthen

You could always make your own stickers.

haha and i will...
but really tim is so humble about stuff. He is a phenomenal guitarist and just as nice a guy as ever. It's like JC said, "the first will be last and the last will be first"

i really admire that about Tim's expertise as well. and when it's all said and done, i'd rather have to make my own stickers than have an overbearing egotist shoving merchandise down my throat at every show and all over his site.

tim is a class act.

thanks guys.
Katchoo Posted - 12/01/2003 : 10:35:08 AM
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

I mentioned to one of his close friends that I felt bad watching SNL because at the end of the Dave and Friends performance they thanked Dave and Trey and never said a word about TIM. The friend said TIM doesn't care at all about that.

Too true. Too true. I feel that way all the TIMe. We are very lucky that he doesn't just say fuggit and disappear into the cosmos. But his music is appreciated and adored by more than a few. So that definitely means something.

Cheers,

K.
Arthen Posted - 11/30/2003 : 4:13:11 PM
You could always make your own stickers.
Bustoff Posted - 11/30/2003 : 1:51:26 PM
I'd take a guess that if Tim would sign to a major record label (from which i'm pretty sure he said he's had offers) there would be a lot more stuff like TIM shirts, stickers, stuff like that. Maybe, I dunno.

BUT i think that we'll all agree that we'd rather do without all that stuff than have TIM and his music controlled by a record label, which is something i doubt he'd consider in a million years anyway.
PJK Posted - 11/30/2003 : 12:56:27 PM
Tim shirts? Really? Humm Ok shows how much I know.....apparently not much on that topic! LOL
genome Posted - 11/30/2003 : 12:52:18 PM
there are tim shirts
PJK Posted - 11/30/2003 : 12:01:17 PM
GRock, I don't know how to say this but I have a feeling TIM isn't the "sticker" type. I know to many of us it would seem very cool to have a "TIM" sticker on our car or whatever, but I don't think TIM has ever given thought to it.

I guess that is one of his qualities that I admire about him. He cares about the music, he cares about his fans, but he doesn't seem to give a shit about recognition. I mentioned to one of his close friends that I felt bad watching SNL because at the end of the Dave and Friends performance they thanked Dave and Trey and never said a word about TIM. The friend said TIM doesn't care at all about that.

He is a very humble man. I am guessing that is also why there are no TIM shirts.

I am kind of wondering what Erich's thoughts on this would be. I know he said he doesn't know of any stickers out there.

Erich, am I way off on this notion? It's just a feeling I have, I don't really know if it's true or not.
GRock Posted - 11/29/2003 : 9:08:57 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Erich

I dont think you can find any. can someone correct me on that one?

this was my fear.

but i am the eternal optimist. come on, guys! please tell me they are out there. (fingers crossed)
Erich Posted - 11/29/2003 : 4:54:13 PM
I dont think you can find any. can someone correct me on that one?

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000