Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 For Sale: 3 pairs of Tix for Dave in Boston

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
C2thaaG Posted - 11/22/2003 : 8:32:24 PM
I have 3 pairs of tickets to see Dave and Friends in the FleetCenter on December 16th, 2003. Each pair is beside each other. There is section BAL306, BAL311, and LOGE18. I'll sell each pair for $130. Get back with me soon if u are interested. Included is a link to pictures of the tickets to prove they are real. I took these photos with my digital camera and here they are.

http://community.webshots.com/user/c2thaag

Contact me at ChrisG1631@hotmail.com
or on AIM at C2thaaG
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
C2thaaG Posted - 11/24/2003 : 2:36:53 PM
No problem. Yeah I know, there are some idiots out there trying to screw people.
prsmartin Posted - 11/24/2003 : 08:57:09 AM
I seemed to have overlooked the service charge. Thanks for correcting me. Understand that we have seen some pretty sketchy people come through here the same way you did, so we are just a little hesitant I think. Sorry for the mixup and harsh words.
C2thaaG Posted - 11/23/2003 : 11:24:42 PM
First off to PJK. Yes that's true. I haven't posted on this message board before and I can understand if you don't trust me. Most people don't trust other people anyway.
Second to perrinbar. The bar code and seat numbers are blacked out. I did that for a reason. People that are trying to rip people off, which I'm not, can counterfeit tickets using this info. And why would I buy 2 tickets in one section and make sure they aren't side by side? There's no reason to.
Lastly to prsmartin, there is also something funny for you too. Yes the base price for tickets is 52.50, but if you have bought tickets before you would have heard of a convience charge, which is printed on the tickets. (so load up the pics and see this) The charge for the FleetCenter is $9.30. So after fees and taxes and shipping the cost will be $130, not $105. So I'm not trying to make any money off of this deal. And I'm not trying to use Dave or Tim's music to make money. I'm just trying to get some tickets to a fan that wants them and can go to the concert, since this show will sell out very soon. Thanks
prsmartin Posted - 11/23/2003 : 10:25:03 PM
First of all, I really do appreciate you coming here with the tickets and offering them to TR fans first, but some words if I may...

You know, this is kinda funny since the tickets are only $52.50 a piece. So the total should be $105, not $130. You are basically trying to make a quick $25 a pair. Not cool man, not cool. Your 2nd post here as well for that matter.

Along the same lines, the TR community supports free taping and no profiting from any TR show. You are (in essence) defying this very principle. You are making money from the show. Now, I know its a Dave show but the same applies to their community as well. They don't make a profit, and neither do we.

Please, please at least sell them for face value (plus shipping which is only like $0.37 a stamp). Don't insult everyone here who are true fans of TR. I am speaking for myself, and maybe some others that I know share similar views with me. Be mad at me if need be.
perrinbar Posted - 11/23/2003 : 8:34:58 PM
^good point

the other question is why the hell did you black out the seat numbers? Seems the only good reason to do that is cuz they aint where you say they are. Go away please.
PJK Posted - 11/23/2003 : 2:45:06 PM
Not to be rude, but funny you come here only to sell tickets. Personally, I wouldn't trust buying from someone who only came here for that reason. Sorry.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000