Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 The Torch of Uncertainty

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinLesko Posted - 11/13/2003 : 3:23:53 PM
I am the only one loving this new TR song? I love the fact it is composed of 3 different songs in 5 parts, each seemingly telling a story. Hopefully this track will be on the upcoming album.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
KevinLesko Posted - 11/14/2003 : 01:51:56 AM
Look at the "My how times have changed" post I made, this thread made me think about how Tim once said he didn't like using acoustic and electric in the same tour, now he made a kick ass song with them together. Crazy
Bustoff Posted - 11/14/2003 : 12:40:16 AM
Man I love this song too.

It reminds me of Rush's early progressive stuff where the songs have multiple parts and revolve around a certain concept.

I think what I love most is the combination of electric and acoustic both in one song.
KevinLesko Posted - 11/13/2003 : 3:46:25 PM
That's awesome news Erich, I was thinking about how I'd love to have a version without the cutouts, which are right at the points of transition from story to story.

Also, very cool news about the early TR3 shows. Any ideas on what you want to do about getting the Shifting Currents and "self-titled" TR3 cds online? Did you get my email about that?
Arthen Posted - 11/13/2003 : 3:44:54 PM
I like it too! Very, very good!
Erich Posted - 11/13/2003 : 3:39:19 PM
first time i heard it i was blown away. He said this song is in 3 parts, then played his acoustic, the acoustic piece has 3 distinct sections so i thought that was it, but then bam, 13 more minutes of ass kickary

i should be getting a really good SBD version thats NOT missing a part or two due to a SBD muck up soon.

(PS Kev - Got in touch with someone thats going to send me a bunch of early 90s TR3 from Sigma Nu . I'll hollar when i get em )

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000