Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 The Official I'm seeing Tim, Dave & Friends Thread

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
therippa Posted - 10/28/2003 : 1:02:56 PM
Well, it appears I am. The lottery doesn't finish processing until midnight, but the warehouse charged my cc yesterday for the tickets.

Let's hope it's for real!

See you guys in Oakland
24   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
sciphish Posted - 11/19/2003 : 10:57:30 PM
Well i'd be going to the allstate show if i could. But i cant find tix. If anyone knows where i can find some. That'd be great. Otherwise ill stay home and listen to carthage and remember the performence that i witnessed. *sigh*. Oh well not so bad either way. I just wish he'd have a solo tour in wisconsin. Then i could go see that.
Katchoo Posted - 11/19/2003 : 10:54:22 AM
So I don't think that I will be able to make it to the show. A friend has an extra ticket that I can use, but I really don't want to go without the other folks that I was planning on going with. It just doesn't feel right, you know? You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, know when to run....

No biggie. I like smaller concerts better anyway.

And the trip to Seattle got postponed, because I have to have surgery the week before the show. So I will be in Chi that weekend. I'll be moving a little slower than normal, but I should still be able to jam!

So if anyone is there that weekend and wants to kick it, lemmie know!

Cheers!

K.
rkmorris@uiuc.edu
DaRavyn Posted - 11/13/2003 : 01:42:03 AM
so yeah change I jsut got tickets for Boston and Phily.... so lets do it up. If anyone is meeting before the shows or after e mail me cause I am driving solo no one to go with so Ill be chillin unless I can find a road trip buddy to buy a tickets but either show lets get a group thing going on.....
DMBFanSJ Posted - 11/11/2003 : 4:06:52 PM
Seat locations have been posted on the warehouse...just noticed that and wanted to give a heads up for anyone who hadn't seen them yet.

~ Chris
PJK Posted - 11/07/2003 : 6:34:46 PM
Katchoo, I am so sorry. Apparently Rosemont, IL; Seattle,WA; Rochester NY and NYC are all sold out!

One thing I have found with TM. If you try them about 10 days to a week before the show they sometimes release tickets. I got great seats to sold out concerts in the past that way.
Katchoo Posted - 11/07/2003 : 6:04:22 PM
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

Tickets are still available through TM for Philly, Boston, RI and I am sure most of the others. Many are rear-view of the stage however, but they might not be too bad.

The only sold out show appears to be MSG in NY.

I also see where Boyd of DMB is signing autographs at a number of Border Book Stores. Personally, I am not interested in this but I thought I would pass it on to those who are. The dates and stores are listed on DMB's home page.

Well I called the Allstate arena and the ticket manager was adamant about the fact that there are no tickets available at all. None to be released either. Pretty crappy considering that I found at least three online scalper websites with a minimum of like 60 pairs of tickets. Bastards.
PJK Posted - 11/07/2003 : 1:21:54 PM
Tickets are still available through TM for Philly, Boston, RI and I am sure most of the others. Many are rear-view of the stage however, but they might not be too bad.

The only sold out show appears to be MSG in NY.

I also see where Boyd of DMB is signing autographs at a number of Border Book Stores. Personally, I am not interested in this but I thought I would pass it on to those who are. The dates and stores are listed on DMB's home page.
Katchoo Posted - 11/06/2003 : 11:11:32 AM
Shit DaRayvn, I'll take two off of your hands!

I can have the cash in your hands by this afternoon if need be.

K.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 11/06/2003 : 10:34:08 AM
Thanks! If they're for the Boston show, there's a small chance I might be able to take 2 off your hands. But a lot will have to fall into place in order for me to get all the way up there. I'll let you know!
DaRavyn Posted - 11/06/2003 : 02:28:41 AM
silky, if you want I'll sell you a ticket, I got like 12 of them, and only have like 8 or 10 people going..... I would rather give it to a loyal Tim fan then just some schmuck that wants to go see Trey and is going to sell veggie burritos in the back of a van.... no offense to those who do that by the way. so yeah let me know. Rob
Silky The Pimp Posted - 11/05/2003 : 11:06:22 PM
I'm very jealous of all you people up north!
DaRavyn Posted - 11/05/2003 : 10:52:45 PM
Well, unfortunatly, I didn't get tickets to go to the Boston show, but in return I got a shitload of tickets for the Chicago show, so if anyone has an extra boston ticket I am willing to trade or buy. If not I hope to see some of you at the Chicago show.
Rob
Katchoo Posted - 11/04/2003 : 10:36:51 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sorrel

WOW I am annoyed... I wrote out this long rambling message of hope for Katchoo, just to have a window pop up saying "Windows Error Report" and then shut down...

In a nutshell: Katchoo, I wouldn't give up hope, people sell a lot of tickets, not to mention when I (and several other fantastic board members!!) went to the T+D shows in March, in NC, the box office not only sold tickets, but a lot of them, for a smaller price than what WH and TM were selling them for, and they were awesome seats both nights! If you really want to go, it's worth a shot!

And, anybody else going to be at the Boston show on 12/16!?!?!

Thanks for the pep talk! Maybe all is not lost yet! Also, my boyfriend's cousin is a pretty popular radio personality in Chicago. I hate to call her up for something like this, but she did say that if I ever needed anything to let her know. Haven't built up the muster for it yet....don't know if I want to force it, ya know? hmmmm....

So we shall see. And if it doesn't work out, I will probably make a quick jaunt to Seattle to visit some friends and go to one of my favorite annual events out there that happens the day before. So that will at least be something. Might just go crazy and try to squeeze both in! Ha ha!

But I will keep those receptors open for opportunities! Thanks again Sorrel!

Katchoo
Miss Sorrel Posted - 11/03/2003 : 11:35:18 PM
WOW I am annoyed... I wrote out this long rambling message of hope for Katchoo, just to have a window pop up saying "Windows Error Report" and then shut down...

In a nutshell: Katchoo, I wouldn't give up hope, people sell a lot of tickets, not to mention when I (and several other fantastic board members!!) went to the T+D shows in March, in NC, the box office not only sold tickets, but a lot of them, for a smaller price than what WH and TM were selling them for, and they were awesome seats both nights! If you really want to go, it's worth a shot!

And, anybody else going to be at the Boston show on 12/16!?!?!

Katchoo Posted - 11/03/2003 : 1:34:21 PM
Nope. Not going because I suck.

So after all of those poetics, I completely screwed up the ticket purchase. Somewhere, in my inexperienced little head, I thought that the tickets went up at noon, not 10 o'clock. So I go and drag my hungover ass to the ticketmaster place at 11, waiting to get a lotto ticket, and they tell me that it is already sold out.

I am more bummed for the other people that I told that I would get them tickets than for myself.

It was pretty out of character for me to try and get tickets in that way anyway, so my pathetic attempt is definitely proof that I should stick with what I know and let it go if it doesn't work out. Oh well.

Have a great time everyone!

Cheers,

K.
KevinLesko Posted - 11/01/2003 : 4:05:18 PM
yes, add me to the Los Angeles Staples Center show, I wish there were Tim Reynolds shirts available, maybe we can do the "Fluffy Sucks" shirts or something. Nonetheless, I have something to look forward to for the next 2 1/2 months.
PJK Posted - 11/01/2003 : 10:17:11 AM
Well I got right in and landed tickets to the Philly show. I went back in awhile ago and there are still tix available, 46 mins after they went on sale. Apparently the DMB/Phish fans are not as excited about this show as Tim fans are!

I hope all of you who wanted seats got them!
KevinLesko Posted - 10/31/2003 : 01:48:13 AM
I'll be trying to get my staples center tickets on saturday morning, so I'll let you all know how it goes.
DMBFanSJ Posted - 10/30/2003 : 8:49:51 PM
Hey all,

I'm going to all 3 shows in california...I can't wait!

If anyone's gonna do a meet-up I'd definitely want to be involved.

~ Chris
SurferX Posted - 10/30/2003 : 1:31:53 PM
I am confirmed for STAPLES Center.

I still want to put together a TR fan meet or something...
krystal Posted - 10/30/2003 : 09:44:20 AM
I have officially been confirmed for Philly. That just made my week!
bugman96 Posted - 10/29/2003 : 6:49:16 PM
Goin to Philly; here's hoping I don't have a late exam that day.
therippa Posted - 10/29/2003 : 6:32:16 PM
Confirmations are up, and yes, I did get my tickets for Oakland.

About time Warehouse pays off.
krystal Posted - 10/29/2003 : 09:41:15 AM
Yeah, my debit card got charged too, so it looks like I'm set up for Philadelphia 12/15. I'm just waiting for it to switch to "confirmed". :) I'm really excited about it and hopefully I will get to meet some of you!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000