Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 9/28/03 - The Point

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dmbtimreynolds Posted - 09/29/2003 : 8:13:38 PM
I'm a newbie here to this board, so hi to y'all. This was my first Tim Reynolds concert (I also went to Radio City) I was fortunate that Fluffy was able to get me in to the quaint intimate setting of the Point. (Thanks again Dude!) Tim was absolutely amazing. I really don't know how that guy moves his fingers like lightening?!? I stood for all of the show, taking frequent video clips. I heard from Erich and Fluffy, that he played My Death, a cover of David Bowie's song. This is the first time that he ever played this!! I have two 35 second video clips of this song, plus the last 2 minutes and 43 seconds on .wav format.. I will post these soon. I had a great night, and I plan on more shows in the future...
-Chris
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 10/02/2003 : 7:13:14 PM
Welcome aBOARD dmbTIMreynolds!! Nice to meet you and glad you were able to make it to the show. Sorry we could hang out a bit more but do the the extenuating circumstances of the day, it was a bit hectic. Maybe next TIMe. Hope to see you again very soon!

PS: TR sings alot on his elecTRic stuff, but very little on the acoustic stuff. In fact, this tour maybe the first TIMe I have seen him sing with the acoustic guitar(with the exception of goofing off at soundchecks LOL). Dreaming(the transition song on most nites, if not all nites) was truly beautiful. It is an old TR3 song he has reworked and I really like what he has done with it. Greg even commented on how nicely it has grown. As for PJK, as Erich said, she was in the back of the room by Mason sitting with my sister who was wearing the "Fluffy Sucks" t-shirt, you may have seen her LOL.
Erich Posted - 10/01/2003 : 12:18:09 AM
quote:
Originally posted by dmbtimreynolds

PJK, I'm sure I'll meet up w/ you at another show.. Where were you sitting at during this show?

she was off in the back by Mason and his video equipment. You were standing by Merch most of the show I believe. Good to have you around, BTW.
dmbtimreynolds Posted - 10/01/2003 : 12:09:34 AM
PJK, I'm sure I'll meet up w/ you at another show.. Where were you sitting at during this show?
dmbtimreynolds Posted - 10/01/2003 : 12:06:41 AM
Tell me if I'm wrong since that was my first TR show, but was singing a lot? Everytime I see him play w/ Dave, he's always silent and never singing. Kudos to him!
PJK Posted - 09/30/2003 : 12:02:15 AM
Ah thanks Chris, I was wondering too what that song was. I think that was the song that impacted me most last night. I will never forget him singing that.

BTW I am so sorry I didn't get to meet you.
tericee Posted - 09/29/2003 : 10:15:47 PM
Thanks for passing on the name and source of the death song. I hadn't heard it before, but it definitely moved me.
Erich Posted - 09/29/2003 : 9:39:24 PM
From Laurisa, Erich's mother. Yes Tim's concert was absolutely wonderful and it was a very, very special concert. All my love and many blessings to Tim, Fluffy, Mason and T.K.Rew.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000