Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 West Coast??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fluffy Posted - 09/25/2003 : 11:04:17 PM
Since I am getting this question far too often, I will tell you what little I know. A few daze ago, TR talked about taking a small break after any possible future work with Dave and then he wanted to concentrate on a TouR of the West Coast since we haven't been out there with the visuals or the ChaosView type show. Soooo, I don't have dates and don't start emailing me requesting shows in your area, it's just an idea at this point and what he is planning on and what we(the crew)can tentatively plan on for the future. There are no promises but I can assure you it is something TR wants to do if Tom can work it out. There are alot of factors and alot of things can come up or change in such a large amount of TIMe so we will all just have to wait and see what the new year holds. You in the west have not been forgotten and hopefully the next TouR will hit alot of areas we have not hit in a while. Who knows, maybe even Florida to Texas which has also been badly neglected recently. That is all I know at this point, so keep your fingers crossed.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
prsmartin Posted - 09/27/2003 : 12:28:01 AM
The new shows will hopefully be in the FTP soon (with better download speeds might I add). I'm just waiting for them to come into my grasp! No need for b&p here!
imjustchillin Posted - 09/26/2003 : 11:18:26 PM
excellent! i've really been wanting to see what the electric tour he brought out here in may has turned into. if this works out it will be great to see ya'll again. peace...Mel

b&p for the next five to leave name and email of Tim's latest NW shows. electric or acoustic tours.
KevinLesko Posted - 09/26/2003 : 2:00:01 PM
thanks sooooo much for the update. It good to hear that we aren't being the victim of "coastism". I can't wait until we get a show with visuals. Thanks again.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/26/2003 : 1:51:45 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy

Who knows, maybe even Florida to Texas which has also been badly neglected recently.
Mississippi?
Zachmozach Posted - 09/26/2003 : 1:08:48 PM
Thanks for the info Fluffy. Sorry we on the west coast are so impatient, but we just want to see Tim. Anyway hopefully things work out and Tim can get over here. Thanks for letting us know we haven't been forgotten.
Arthen Posted - 09/25/2003 : 11:58:44 PM
Always do. And I feel greatly reassured since Tim has expressed interest in coming back west!

Thanks Fluffy, sorry to bombard you!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000