Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Hurricane Isabel and upcoming TR shows

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ross Posted - 09/15/2003 : 1:08:55 PM
Anyone know how early we'll know about possible cancellations if the Hurricane hits the east coast towards the end of the week? i.e. the Crossroads show Friday night?
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ross Posted - 09/18/2003 : 12:25:03 PM
Thanks Fluffy and everyone else. I'll be giving the box office a call in the morning as I'm sure everyone else will. I can't wait for tomorrow night. :)
Fluffy Posted - 09/18/2003 : 09:58:51 AM
Well for the last 5 hours I have been monitoring the situation with Izzybelle and at 9:45am called the club to see where thier head is at. As of 9:45am we are going ahead as scheduled. After we leave PITTSburgh I will have no way of posting updates so check with the venue for any new info about the show, but as of this posting we are going ahead "business as usual".
Fluffy Posted - 09/18/2003 : 06:52:00 AM
I don't know whats going to happen of course, but as of this posting all shows are still on. I would suggest contacting venues and stay updated on what their plans are. Noone has called to say there is even a possibility of cancellation but who knows what is going to happen between now and then. Guess we will just have to wait and see. I am not anxious to make a 5 hour drive to Baltimore and find out the show is cancelled. Weather forcast for PITTSburgh is 35-50 mph winds tomorrow so I can only imagine that 5 hours east will only be worse, but we are leaving in the morning for Baltimore unless I hear different. Hope everyone "weathers the storm" safely(pardon the bad pun LOL) Lets just hope we don't have to cancel anything but it does seem like it could possibly turn out to be quite a serious storm. I was really hoping we would be along way away from this mess when it finally hits but I guess that just wasn't in the cards. I guess (c)Rew and I just have a knack for inclimate weather LOL. We have weathered many situations and have faith we can weather this as well.
JemezFoodPeople Posted - 09/17/2003 : 3:32:59 PM
I got word this afternoon that as of tomorrow, my homely state of Delaware will be in a state of emergency starting at 7am tomorrow. With my formerly homely state of NJ just over the bridge and the next stop in Isabela's mid-atlantic Fall '03 tour, I am not too optimistic about Friday's show. I hope to the heavens that the PSU show is still on, though. I don't have clean words for how i'd feel if I missed Greg Howard
bugman96 Posted - 09/17/2003 : 11:20:54 AM
Just got off the phone. As of now the show is still on, but they said to call back on Friday morning.
Dickey500 Posted - 09/17/2003 : 11:07:16 AM
Well, as of this morning, Baltimore and DC are still under "hurricane warning" and the coast of DE and NJ are under "tropical storm warnings". All I know is, by friday, all should be clear and Tim can play on in New Brunswick.
bugman96 Posted - 09/17/2003 : 01:08:09 AM
Fluffy? Any word about this?

Also, I'm calling the venue tomorrow so I'll let you know what they say.
rubylith Posted - 09/16/2003 : 12:27:19 PM
i dont care ill be there none the less, its my frist TR show!
PJK Posted - 09/16/2003 : 08:24:02 AM
HAHAHA I thought about that too and chalked it up to being a mom,hehehe

I would say only Isabel knows for sure where she will hit land. My guess is it isn't looking too good for the 18th Baltimore show, but assuming they don't get stuck down there the others should be ok. If it is predicted to hit in that area it would probably be a smart thing for Tim to cancel and stay out of that area, as he could lose a lot if his van with all his equipment got damaged. (last years theft was bad enough) Not to mention fans risking their lives for a concert, that wouldn't make sense.

BTW, got my ticket for Bryn Mawr.
bugman96 Posted - 09/15/2003 : 11:17:08 PM
I'm starting to wonder about this too.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000