Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 I'm sorry - I'm gonna be that guy...Central Park

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dickey500 Posted - 09/10/2003 : 07:09:54 AM
Rumors have abounded regarding possible guests at the DMB Central Park show on the 24th. Some posts on other boards (which shall remain nameless, lest we start more arguments) state that there will be up to 6 musical guests from numerous genres supporting the band. I know this is all hush-hush at this point, but has anyone heard any believable rumors regarding TR's presence at this event (he will be in the area at the time)?

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
victorwootenfan Posted - 09/28/2003 : 11:18:14 PM
Man, i must say, dave matthews band still has it...

I got turned off after seeing them right after everyday came out at c-ville, and it was such a bad concert...

Well, one of my dorm friends gave a me a copy of the video from the central park video, and i watched that tonite, and it's very good. a few comments on what i thought..

The newer songs sounded fine live, lots of good stuff. Dave's scatting has gotten better, stefan has gotten funkier-and plays fretless. when did he start playing fretless?? he's very good on it. They jammed out some nice segues in the show(seemed a little planned, but good nontheless). Butch taylor i think is a fine addition to the group, he blends nicely and adds a groovin' touch to it. Boyd sounded horrible on this, very out of tune, and never fixing it, i think his playing has gone downhill a bit... Carter still has it of course, great guy.

Warren haynes sitting in on a few songs added a great touch, a bluesy elec. guitar to the mix of jimi thing and cortez, i like it a lot!! anyway, i have renewed faith in DMB now, it's a good concert, and a helluva show. Can't wait for the official dvd to come out of this show...
Arthen Posted - 09/16/2003 : 7:58:59 PM
A bloody messy pulp.
Dickey500 Posted - 09/16/2003 : 5:35:13 PM
Ya know what, Fluffy? Thanks. The quashing of that rumor will now be spread like disease throughout numerous message boards. If there's anything I like more than getting peoples' hopes up, it's squashing their dreams into a pulp.
CannonBalls Posted - 09/12/2003 : 12:48:58 AM
Well that's disappointing.
Fluffy Posted - 09/11/2003 : 04:10:04 AM
I'm sorry - BUT I'm gonna be that guy........NOPE!!

We plan to be on a boat on Lake Champlain that day, at least that is the plan. We will see what happens with that. LOL

Let me put that rumour to rest before it gets too out of hand.
KevinLesko Posted - 09/10/2003 : 1:20:13 PM
I'd be lying if I wasn't considering the possibility myself. I find it a strange coincidence that TR has a 2 day break in his schedule, during that date, and while in the area. I have absolutely no official information on it, but it would sure be cool as hell to see him there, playing in front of what I'm sure is going to be an enormous crowd, and being included on a live release.
Arthen Posted - 09/10/2003 : 10:38:05 AM
If there's one concert that he does guest on, I pray it's that one, just because they're gonna release it on CD/DVD.

I'm gonna follow Pam's trend and pray that the setlist is great.
PJK Posted - 09/10/2003 : 07:55:32 AM
Haven't heard and wouldn't know but he could be in that area on the 24th, as he is in PA on the 23 and NY on the 27. I tend not to believe rumors but hey I have no clue. Since it is a benefit for Charlottsville (you still have to have a ticket to see the concert but Dave is requesting donations be made to listed charaties, the info is on the DMB site) I could see Tim having interest in helping his friends out. Just adding fuel to the fire, hehehehe

Hope the weather is sunny that day and the concert is wonderful. I am sure it will be. Have a great time and remember to tell us all about it!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000