Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 question for fluffy

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Something Nasty Posted - 09/02/2003 : 10:31:41 PM
I know shame on me for downloading free music but i was on kazaa earlier and typed in "tim reynolds solo" to see what would show up. There were two songs that really moved me. One simply under "tim reynolds" and the other one was "guitar solo by tim..." In the latter song he says something about a pet tree. I know this info might not be enough info but i was wondering if maybe you heard the songs you could tell me more about them. like what tim was writing about or maybe just names to the songs. i appreciate all the work and TIMe you spend to keep this site running and keeping us updated.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Arthen Posted - 09/03/2003 : 03:01:19 AM
Definitely no sarcasm in my answer! I get inspired a lot by my dog and nature, so I figured if someone, especially Tim, says they wrote a song about a pet tree, I'd be willing to believe them.
Fluffy Posted - 09/03/2003 : 02:07:26 AM
Hope Arthen didn't sound like to sarcastic with that last answer because Arthen, you are SOOOO right!!! LOL As for the other song, I would be happy to give it a try but I aint so good at that downloading a playing songs on the internet thingymabobby. Anyway, Erich would probably know what it is even better than I. I know the songs inside and out except I am not good with titles. (c)Rew and I have a little inside joke about all the songs being called Hopeful Heresy, but that's a long boring story that's probably only funny to me and (c)Rew.

AS for the "shame on me for downloading free music" comment, I guess you haven't seen my OTHER post:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4082

Arthen Posted - 09/02/2003 : 11:09:48 PM
The "one about a pet tree" is "Tree of Life" but it goes in and out of "Is Anybody Here?".

More likely than not if he says it's about a pet tree, then in fact, it's about a pet tree.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000