Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 3 words CAN-A-DA

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
torontotimfan Posted - 08/18/2003 : 06:14:34 AM
hey folks...
been a longtime observer of timreynolds.com, once a member but forgot my user name and password (should be dumbass). anyway fluffy, i think it would be really cool if you put the bug in tim's ear about the very supporting fanbase he has here in Toronto. there are smaller venues here that would be very accomodating to a TR atmosphere. has he ever played in the great white north? if he's stuck for a place to stay he can always crash here with my wife and I. we're both teachers and would be able to take Tim to work with us in the event that somebody forgot it was "show and tell" day. "This is my Tim Reynolds. It goes hog-ass-crazy like a motherfucker on a guitar. Watch."
anyway, keep up the great work here on TR.com and tell tim that it isn't that cold here.
take 'er easy. (and if she's easy, take 'er twice!)
jamie

jamie_mac32@hotmail.com
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
torontotimfan Posted - 08/19/2003 : 11:11:31 AM
thanks for the reply fluffy.
i'd love to see TR here in Toronto soon. I think that with the DMB fanbase, the interest would carry over for a TR show. but again, with drunk-ass DMB fans you have the problems of "Play Ants Marching! Play stream!" anyway i'm eagerly awaiting a TR show in CANADA.
love the site!
jamie
Fluffy Posted - 08/19/2003 : 06:44:57 AM
The bug has actually been put numerous TIMes in Tom's(TR's booking agent)ear. Tom has tried to get dates in Canada but for one reason or another they have always fallen thru. I am sure he is still working on it as TR has voiced an interest in doing shows up there. We have played numerous TIMes in Buffalo NY and Niagara Falls which if I am not mistaken is just a hop skip & a jump from Toronto. Anyway, don't feel forsaken, it just hasn't happened yet, hopefully it will in the not to distant future. In the meantime, AnnArbor appears to be about 4 hours from you and Edinboro PA looks to be about 3 hours away, maybe you can make it to one of those shows. Email me if you are interested in coming to either of those shows.

PS:I think Canada is 1 word, BUT hog-ass-crazy is 3 words and 3 pretty kewl words at that. HEHE

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000