Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 A book for Tim

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Zachmozach Posted - 08/11/2003 : 11:28:03 PM
Maybe I'm weird but it seems to me that I like about everything tim has to say. Would he ever consider a book on anything from his musical philosophy to his thoughts on life in general or philosophy to his political views to maybe all of the above. I just find a lot of things he has to say are very deep and his insight to music very very deep. He seems like quite an (as fluffy said) enigma. I love to read the interviews and often find myself thinking along the same lines as him. Any possibility, maybe The World According to Tim so to speak. Maybe I'm crazy though.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Zachmozach Posted - 08/15/2003 : 3:29:28 PM
Thanks for the books
victorwootenfan Posted - 08/14/2003 : 9:13:31 PM
thanks kevin, i'll check those out!!
KevinLesko Posted - 08/14/2003 : 5:22:57 PM
Off the top of my head, I remember him recomending these two:

and also anything by Noam Chomsky
Zachmozach Posted - 08/14/2003 : 4:47:14 PM
Seeing as I'm usually looking for things to do with my time, could someone tell me some books that Tim recomends as we seem to have similar views on things. I saw that he recommended A peoples history of the united states but I already read that twice before I posted the thread.
aamodio Posted - 08/13/2003 : 12:03:58 PM
I completely agree, and would love to buy and read it...

But I'd rather an acoustic DVD.
JemezFoodPeople Posted - 08/12/2003 : 12:52:48 AM
You are crazy indeed.
Have you seen the behind the scenes footage on the DVD? if you think along the same lines as THAT, then you need to lay off the acid.
TIM is a man beyond all of our comprehensions; his book on philosophy would probably be one written in some cryptic alien language.
Truthfully though, a book on TIM's philosophy woudl probably resemble those of his favorite authors. He talks about them during most of his shows. Naom Chomsky is the only one that is coming to mind now. If you ever meet TIM, ask him what he likes to read and he'll talk and talk and talk.... That's where to find the source to his madness.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000