Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Has anyone had their DVD arrive yet?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinLesko Posted - 03/05/2003 : 4:35:15 PM
Just curious. I know Pam and I are foaming at the mouth in anticipation, and we were both hoping that today would be the lucky day, but no such luck
17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 03/18/2003 : 10:02:15 PM
I caught the Impermanance and Light Up Ahead teases. I had never actually HEARD Light Up Ahead, I just guessed that it was a reference/snippit of that song.

"Jesus is not going to make it, but THEY, the aliens are.......they're gonna kick our motherfucking ass...."

I love that DVD. Forthcoming is my favorite song right now. Great guitar shit in that. And the new sound of Hornet's Nest is great. SO very different from the Sanctuary version.

Adam
victorwootenfan Posted - 03/18/2003 : 8:51:50 PM
dude, you win! i didn't catch any teasers, then again i only knew about half the songs he played. man i need some more TR/TR3!
JTR Posted - 03/18/2003 : 5:22:58 PM
I'm enjoying a few of the little "teasers" in this DVD. For example, the intro in Backdoor is Light Up Ahead, which I love, and then there is the Impermanance intro that he dashes here and there, this time at the end of Sanity. Oh man. And of course, Glimpses was a nice to hear from the olden golden days of TR3 and Shifting Currents. I love this DVD man.
victorwootenfan Posted - 03/18/2003 : 11:42:15 AM
nice! congrats on receiving your dvd pam! i know you've been waiting a while on it. i totally agree back door is the best on their. i think the song time to go(the reggaeish one) is one of my new favs. i like it a lot!
JTR Posted - 03/18/2003 : 01:06:50 AM
I just got it, I skipped around to some of my favorites. I too have too much work to do lately. I began to blow my load when I saw Tim playing the guitar and the organ at the same time during Backdoor. Oh... So good...
PJK Posted - 03/17/2003 : 10:35:34 PM
Whats that they say about last but not least???? Well I finally got mine today! Wohooo and I am going to watch it right now! Just hope I don't fall asleep because it has been one of those days and I haven't had time to even stop and take a break!

Thanks Mason, I am a very happy camper!
pcbTIM Posted - 03/16/2003 : 10:35:04 PM
I got mine! Unfortunately, I have way too much homework to do so I won't be able to watch it for a while. There are TIMes when I really hate school.
PJK Posted - 03/15/2003 : 4:07:45 PM
hummm substances, eh? I'm shocked, hehe, so maybe if I become under the influence of several substances I won't notice that I haven't gotten mine yet, what a novel idea, hehe

seriously, Mason contacted me and mine was sent out so it should come one of these days.....hopefully, til then I will try the substances and pretend its here, hehe
victorwootenfan Posted - 03/15/2003 : 3:37:47 PM
that really sucks, i watched the dvd yesterday while under the influence of several substances, and i couldn't make any sense out of it! it was a lot of fun to try tho!
PJK Posted - 03/15/2003 : 12:02:28 PM
Sat and still no dvd,Looks like I just ate $23.95 oh well. I will get one if and when Tim tours on the east coast again, maybe
smgallstars Posted - 03/14/2003 : 6:15:40 PM
I got my DVD today. Already watched it, too...

Jason
PJK Posted - 03/14/2003 : 4:33:50 PM
Kevin, once again NO DVD!!!!!!!!!!!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Do they just not like us??? Hummmmmmmmmmmm?????????
KevinLesko Posted - 03/14/2003 : 2:29:12 PM
So are Pam and I the only ones who HAVENT gotten theirs yet? or is there anyone else out there in TR land still waiting?
victorwootenfan Posted - 03/06/2003 : 12:02:34 PM
quote:
Originally posted by mase

hey guys all dvd orders are being shipped this week as indicated on the message board,the units all arrived this monday and are going out friday morn,,thnaks to all who ordered so far,,

ALRIGHT!! thanks man, can't wait to see your fine work!
smgallstars Posted - 03/06/2003 : 01:08:51 AM

Can't wait to see the latest Ma5on McKay Joint!!!!

Jason Drewes
mase Posted - 03/05/2003 : 7:56:47 PM
hey guys all dvd orders are being shipped this week as indicated on the message board,the units all arrived this monday and are going out friday morn,,thnaks to all who ordered so far,,
victorwootenfan Posted - 03/05/2003 : 5:55:35 PM
Well i am another one just a waiting on the dvd, i sent a check order though, and he said that would take 7 days to clear, so mine might come a little later. I CAN'T WAIT!!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000