Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 extremely new

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
seandammit Posted - 02/26/2003 : 11:12:17 PM
Heheh, sorry to fool anyone who thought I came bearing anything new about Tim Reynolds, but instead, I am new to these boards and the site itself. I don't know much of Tim outside of his Dave connection and want to learn/hear more. Forgive me if I ask the obvious, but:

1) Why can't I download the albums in the MP3/SHN section? It says the FTP is not working or on.

2) Which of Tim's albums (besides astral projection, which i have, and was not that impressed with) should I start out listening to? Something most along the lines with what I know of his solo spots in Dave shows...

Thanks!
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
SurferX Posted - 02/27/2003 : 02:02:59 AM
1) The download section has been temporarily taken offline. You can now download TIM shows from http://webdev.archive.org/audio/etree.php. Just do a search for 'Tim Reynolds'.

2) If you want acoustic stuff, I'd recommend Nomadic Wavelength. It's a good CD to start out with for a beginner, since it's his latest acoustic disc. If you want electric, I recommend Chaos View. Live CD taken from the Spring 2002 tour.

I'm sure there are other people out there that will suggest other albums, so don't just take my word for it...

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000