Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Dave and Tim tickets-Purdue University

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
maureenkohl Posted - 02/12/2003 : 10:21:00 PM
I am very disappointed to find out that the concert at Purdue is sold out, yet e-bay is selling the tickets for $750.00 each. I thought college students had no extra money. I wonder if Tim Reynolds would play to an audience of scalpers or students who had to pay $750.00 apiece and break their small bank accounts. I don't think so-he plays his music for pure enjoyment-not to take advantage of anyone.
30   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
CPPJames Posted - 02/24/2003 : 4:16:32 PM
Word up!
Fluffy Posted - 02/24/2003 : 03:22:38 AM
So lets suffice it to say that the hip and happenin' way to spell it is WRONG, so spell it any ole way ya want! hehe

How about ludaFUCKINGcris!!
CPPJames Posted - 02/24/2003 : 12:57:54 AM
LOL, just messing with you Fluffy ;-). Gotta keep ya on your toes! Bizarre spelling anyway...
DaRavyn Posted - 02/23/2003 : 8:58:54 PM
So does this mean Fluff isnt going on tour with T + D?? That was the only thing that pulled me through the long hours in the blistering cold to get tics on the hope that some road dawgs would be there too

Rob
Fluffy Posted - 02/22/2003 : 3:27:49 PM
HAHA, even funnier, seems I know how to spell "ludicrous" but not "ludacris". Which is made even funnier by the fact that he is playing at the club tonite and I have been seeing his name all over the schedule and the club walls all week. HEHE(HMMMM, I wonder if THEY spelled it right? I will have to check HEHE)

Thanx for keeping me on my toes!!
CPPJames Posted - 02/22/2003 : 12:40:28 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy

OK smartie pantz, I know how to spell ludicris, but if you were just a bit hipper, you'd know about the rap artist ludiCRIS and that was what I was spelling it as. Just so's ya know, I know how to spell ludicris, I just chose to spell it this way because at the moment it's the hip and happenin' way to spell it. HEHE

You mean LudAcris?
Silky The Pimp Posted - 02/22/2003 : 03:30:13 AM
I got hoes...
hooooooOOOOOOoooos...
in diff'rent area codes (area)...
area codes (codes)...
Fluffy Posted - 02/22/2003 : 03:13:10 AM
OK smartie pantz, I know how to spell ludicris, but if you were just a bit hipper, you'd know about the rap artist ludiCRIS and that was what I was spelling it as. Just so's ya know, I know how to spell ludicris, I just chose to spell it this way because at the moment it's the hip and happenin' way to spell it. HEHE
tericee Posted - 02/22/2003 : 01:25:54 AM
quote:

ludicris

Time for a spelling lesson:

ludicrous

SYLLABICATION: lu·di·crous
ADJECTIVE: Laughable or hilarious because of obvious absurdity or incongruity. See synonyms at foolish.
ETYMOLOGY: From Latin ldicrus, sportive, from ldus, game.
OTHER FORMS: ludi·crous·ly —ADVERB
ludi·crous·ness —NOUN

Fluffy Posted - 02/16/2003 : 5:25:34 PM
Glad I could help with an explanation and sorry we could not help with tix for you and your son. I feel bad for all the TR fans who have been unable to acquire tix. You can be assured if I was in charge it would be run alot different. HEHE Anyway, hopefully we will be back in TX soon on an upcoming TouR. We always do quite well in TX so I am sure we will be back before to long. We have played in Houston once before, here are some pics if you want to check out pics from that performance:

http://www.timreynolds.com/photographs/12-09-00/
maureenkohl Posted - 02/16/2003 : 06:29:44 AM
thanks Fluffy-Yes, one day TR will have his own tour and Dave will accompany him as his guest. Won't that be pure redemption? Nothing against DM, but we all know there is no comparison, in music talent. I will look forward to seeing TR myself if he is touring anywhere close to Houston. will keep checking your posts on this thread, as you call it-ingenious word for this sort of messaging..
Fluffy Posted - 02/16/2003 : 05:54:08 AM
quote:
This post is to you, Fluffy, and thank you for responding to my quest--I appreciate your time and energy and would like to join the TR fan club--is there such a thing? Why did the DMB fan club get so many seats at the Purdue Elliot Hall of Music. The woman who answered the phone there said that the school was forced to save a certain number of seats for DMB fans. Well, if that is true, since TR is playing there also, where are the seats reserved for his fans? Do you know? Write back if there in any info for me. I would be happy to help--Maureen Kohl

Of course not being a member of the DMB camp or mgmt, this answer is purely speculation based on my years of experience with how things in this business tend to work. It in no way should be treated as gospel, only my speculation on the situation.

First, it is INDEED a DAVE tour, not a TR TouR. It is booked by Dave's booking agents and then TR is hired to accompany him. So I am pretty sure when they set up the contract with the venue, there is a stipulation that they will be able to provide tix to their(DMB)fanclub(Warehouse). It then becomes one of the conditions of the certain facility being able to book they show. They basically agree that in able to put on the show they will forfeit some seating so that Dave can provide it to his fan club. TR unfortuately has no OFFICIAL fan club beyond this message board. By joining us here, you have joined the fan club. Unfortunately, since it isn't TR's TouR, noone was looking out for TR fans when the tour was booked and contracts are drawn up. I am positive that no consideration was given to this matter by anyone at the DMB camp. They are busy looking out for the members of their fan club and as we know, and I am sure they knew at the outset of booking this run of dates, there would never be enough tix to go around. So in the grand scheme of things they really couldn't be looking out for TR fans when they weren't even going to be able to provide for the DMB fans. It is a sad reality that TR is only an accessory(for lack of a better word)on these tours. TR and the TR camp have no control over the organization of the Dave Tour, it is only "featuring TR" as a guest. I think the best advice came from PJK, wait for a TR TouR to come to your area where we have control over the situation. This is just totally out of our control. It has nothing to do with TR forgetting about his fans or not looking out for them, it just isn't in our power to make those kinds of demands. TR sees these as Dave shows that he is accompanying Dave on. Regardless of how they are advertised, this is the case. TR is a guest of Dave and subsequently has very little to do with the organization and operation of how Dave's tour is set up. Hope this helps clear it up for you a bit and once again, I am very sorry there is nothing we can do. It is nothing against TR fans, I think it basically boils down to Dave is just to damn big these days. One day when TR is as big as Dave and it is a TR TouR and we are hiring Dave to accompany TR, we will be more than able to make sure TR fans are accommodated. I promise that. The way "I" see it, TR fans have not been slighted in the least, they will still have opportunities to see TR perform, just probably not with Dave. It's not like TR plans to stop touring anyTIMe soon, so TR fans will have plenty of opportunities to see him perform.
CPPJames Posted - 02/15/2003 : 8:32:04 PM
In a *slight* defense of the warehouse, I have to say it's not all bad. I've been a member for four years, and I put in 5 requests for T+D shows and I got one...so I'm happy.

Over the years, the Warehouse has given increasingly crappy seats though. My first year I had 3-4 shows and I was in the first 20 rows every time. Then the year when seniority went out the window came along and I was all the way in the back. That's still somewhat the way it is.

I've put in probably 20-30 requests and I've had 4 denied...all this tour. So, in its defense...it's brought me some happiness over the years.
PJK Posted - 02/15/2003 : 7:03:59 PM
Obviously not Fluffy here, but to answer your question, DMB has a Warehouse club where fans pay somewhere around $30 to join. By joining the warehouse the fans get some stickers, maybe a cd and the "chance" to buy tickets to DMB concerts, in this case the Dave/TIM concerts. The DMB organization contracts a certain number of tickets from each venue and sell them to warehouse members.

Now this was fine back in the days when they weren't as famous but now days the members request seats at the venues and it is on a lottery system as to which concerts and seats they may get. This means most of the DMB fans will be out of luck! Ofcourse some of the scalpers are also in the warehouse so their chances there are the same as everyone else. If caught, which is not too likely, they would not be able to continue their membership.

TIMs fans have no warehouse, and no means to get tickets for the Dave/TIM shows because as Fluffy said, this is Daves show and TIM is a guest. We all understand this and know this is how it works, and no I did not get tickets to the shows I requested either!

This is life. Forget the Dave/TIM shows. Before too long TIM will solo tour again (in addition to his CO shows) and we will get to see him play again.

Hope this helps to answer your question. I am sure Fluffy will add to this but someTIMs he is so busy he doesn't post for days.
CPPJames Posted - 02/15/2003 : 6:56:13 PM
Because this is a Dave Matthews tour with Tim guesting.
maureenkohl Posted - 02/15/2003 : 6:36:41 PM
This post is to you, Fluffy, and thank you for responding to my quest--I appreciate your time and energy and would like to join the TR fan club--is there such a thing? Why did the DMB fan club get so many seats at the Purdue Elliot Hall of Music. The woman who answered the phone there said that the school was forced to save a certain number of seats for DMB fans. Well, if that is true, since TR is playing there also, where are the seats reserved for his fans? Do you know? Write back if there in any info for me. I would be happy to help--Maureen Kohl
CPPJames Posted - 02/15/2003 : 2:46:21 PM
The only way you can really stop the warehouse scalping is if you make every ticket be at will call. You'd be waiting in line for 8 hours before the show =).
Gravedigger Posted - 02/15/2003 : 2:21:25 PM
Moments after i got Confirmed for tickets to miami through the warehouse, I got an email from a ticket broker offering to buy my pair to miami for 350 bucks.

But this is what happens when you take the biggest act in the world and put the "star" of it in a 6000 seat stadium.

The Warehouse needs to be changed COMPLETELY and the selling of student tickets, who most in turn resell them on ebay, should be stopped
Fluffy Posted - 02/15/2003 : 05:27:13 AM
Thanx Maureen, sorry for the accusation. I didn't mean it so much at you directly, as I did to all the folks who have stopped by, said something way off base and then just disappeared after I took the TIMe to address their comments. I am just a little edgy about it as you can imagine. Sorry that I accused you, and very glad I was WRONG.

As for your problem, I can empathize. I truly wish there was something we in the TR camp could do about this, but unfortunately, as I mentioned above, it is completely out of our control. It is a Dave concert tour. His mgmt is handling it all. I wish I had to the power to get you and the umteenzillion TRUE fans who have contacted me disgusted with how things have worked out. I knew it was going to be like this from the outset. I anticipated it and knew I would feel like shit that there was nothing I could do to help. As evidenced by my participation here on the Board and with meeting fans at the shows, I do my best to keep people as close to TR as humanly possible, but some things are just out of my control. I do the best I can. I wish I could wave a magic wand and get your son a ticket for the show, but unfortunately, it just doesn't work like that. I know your son is a TRUE fan and deserves to go way more than anyone who would sell a ticket. I have even heard of people who intended on going and were quite excited to get their tix, but then found out much they could make and have opted to profit at others expense. I think I covered this above: GREED! Over at nancies.org they actually have a special forum for trading and selling tix it to the show and have threatened to ban any member trying to profit or sell for more than face value. I think that is quite NICE of them. I would suggest checking there and seeing if anything is available, but I wouldn't get your hopes up. I would imagine it's alot of people looking and very few selling for face value. I haven't looked myself so I don't know for sure. It's certainly worth a check. I just want you to know that if it was within my power, I would see to it that your son had a ticket for the show. Sorry I can't do anything, and once again sorry for lashing out at you above when I thought you were one of the many who post once and disappear. I am glad you proved me wrong. Guess it was just a case of the straw that broke the camels back. HEHE I certainly didn't mean it just at you, but to the plethora of folks who do it. In fact, I think I even mentioned my other sore spot of the moment, Cannonballs. Anyway, glad you stopped back by and hope you will continue to. Hopefully one day we will have a TR show near your son and I can make his day when it is within my power. Thanx for the interest and support and hope to meet you and your son one day.

PS:This page of POSTS is called a thread, each of the individual posting on each thread are called posts. It might help you to understand the terminology. Not trying to be a smartass, just trying to educate. These are things you should know if you are going to become an active member. Cuts down on the confusion if we are all on the same page. I also wanted to mention. I post a message similar to the one I posted here, commenting on people not checking back, hoping that it might draw them back to answer or at least acknowledge that they read my thoughts or comments. I feel alot of the folks who post once, might pop back by and read my comments but feel no need to post again and this is a little trick I sometimes use to try and draw them back in to at least acknowledge that they read my thoughts. Usuallyh it doesn't work, and it your case it was unneeded. Just thought I would mention it to illustrate that the post was in no way a personal attack on you. Just trying to get an answer if you had been back but not posted. Sorry again if you took it any other way than how it was meant. Just wish more people would take the TIMe to read responses to their comments and acknowledge that they have read the response. It gets quite frustrating to answer comments with lengthy explanations to have them go unread by the person who needs to read them most. Hope you understand.
maureenkohl Posted - 02/15/2003 : 01:53:44 AM
and by the way, fluffy, don't accuse me of not checking back to see if anyone responded to my comment- I work, take care of house, pets, husband and other assorted responsibilities--I check my message board every chance I can.....be patient
maureenkohl Posted - 02/15/2003 : 01:48:43 AM
hey fluffy-you are too funny-i read your last posting or whatever you call it-this is all new to me-the message board-all i know is that i am pissed about the scalpers-it sucks big time-my only son cannot get a ticket to tr at purdue-i was going to buy him a ticket because he loves tim reynolds' music. what is the deal with these scalpers buying all the tickets-what really makes me mad about it is the fact that these scalpers don't even like music at all-i talked with one of these bastards last night on the internet-this one a student at purdue for God's sake-he told me he has no interest in music at all-his computers are all he cares about-------------the tr concert means nothing to him-------and one young man (my son) who is so mesmerized by tr music now cannot attend that concert-----the last concert he attended--was sometime before Christmas at Ball State University-he rode the bus down by Indianapolis then up to Ball State-went to the concert-spent the night on the campus-got two hours sleep-then took another bus down to Indy and back to Purdue to attend a 730 am class--is that a fan or what? I am on a mission------
maureenkohl Posted - 02/15/2003 : 01:39:04 AM
quote:

HEHE, I think he was talking about GREED HEHE

I don't remember murder being 1 of the 7 Deadly Sins.

Pride is excessive belief in one's own abilities, that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise. Pride is also known as Vanity.

Envy is the desire for others' traits, status, abilities, or situation.

Gluttony is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires.

Lust is an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body.

Anger is manifested in the individual who spurns love and opts instead for fury. It is also known as Wrath.

Greed is the desire for material wealth or gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual. It is also called Avarice or Covetousness.

Sloth is the avoidance of physical or spiritual work.

http://deadlysins.com/sins/index.htm

And it looks to me like this situation actually brings in Greed and
Gluttony on the part of the scalper, leading to Anger on the part of ticket purchaser based on their Lust to see the show and their Envy of those with tickets. So it looks to me like using this example we have covered 5 of the 7 deadly sins. Although in this situation I will cover the other 2, Pride and Sloth. I am too fucking lazy to try and acquire tix and Pride keeps me from paying those prices. So now we have managed to work all 7 into the equation. Murder is in the commandments. So we are even bringing in them now. Lets see how many of those we can break with this situation:

ONE: 'You shall have no other gods before Me.'

Hopefully, noone thinks Dave is GOD, so we can hopefully rule #1 out.

TWO: 'You shall not make for yourself a carved image--any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.'

I am sure someone will try and make phony or bootleg tix, so 2 will probably come into play.

THREE: 'You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.'

So don't say GODDAMMIT, when you hear the price folks want for tix.

FOUR: 'Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.'

Unless of course the T&D concert is on a Sunday, then you might have a problem.

FIVE: 'Honor your father and your mother.'

Cause they may be the ones buying your tix for you.

SIX: 'You shall not murder.'

Unless you are sure you can get away with it, and the person you are murdering has T&D tix in his possession that he is trying to sell for an ridiculous amount of money.

SEVEN: 'You shall not commit adultery.'

Hey, it's a concert, there will be alcohol, can we really hope to keep this in check? What if he/she is really cute. You are on your own for this one.

EIGHT: 'You shall not steal.'

Unless it's tix from the scalper!!(GRAB & RUN! FAST!!!)

NINE: 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.'

Unless a little white lie will get you tix, then it is OK!! Example: Calling the FBI to report your neighbor(with T&D tix) as a terrorist, and when they are arrested, casually commenting as they are dragging them away kicking and screaming, "I guess you won't be going to the T&D concert, can I have your tix?"

TEN: 'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.'

Unless of course it T&D tix!!!!! I see no mention of T&D tix in #10. It does say "nor anything that is your neighbors", but we all know those T&D tix your neighbor has are REALLY YOUR tix and they were just holding them for you.

Let the T&D Tour fiasco turn you into the evilest person on the planet. Who can break the most of the commandments AND 7 deadly sins to acquire his/her tix? Good luck sinning to everyone!!!

Are T&D tix really worth your immortal soul?

I am afraid alot would unfortunately say YES!!!

Fluffy Posted - 02/14/2003 : 5:16:37 PM
See you on tour Jason!!!

As for Maureenkohl who started this thread, I am sure tired of people "stopping by" and voicing their comments and then never checking back to see when they are answered or addressed. I guess they prefer to go on believing what the believe than actually get an answer. It's easier that way I guess. Who knows!! Cannonballs never came back either. I really should stop taking the TIMe to address these ludicris commments by people stopping by. Ugghh, it really gets to me someTIMe, the misinformation out there in the world and no one is willing to take the TIMe to learn any different. I will just voice my opinion and thats it. I don't care if it's right or wrong. DOAH
smgallstars Posted - 02/14/2003 : 1:13:03 PM
quote:
Fluffy said: I think people do not understand this evidenced by the plethora of email requests I have recieved hoping there is some way I can get them tix. I have no control over tix or guest list for the T&D tour. It is completely out of TR Productions hands. We just handle TR tours.

I could imagine the frustration that would create! Can I get a head start and reserve a spot on the 'guest list' for Tim's next tour, in the midwest?
Sorry, it made me feel better. Being that I got completely snubbed and shut-out from landing any tickets to the T&D tour, really makes me appreciate what a privilege and a great time hanging with Fluffy and Tim really is . Not that I ever took it for granted.

Better Days,
Jason Drewes
CPPJames Posted - 02/14/2003 : 09:36:16 AM
Yes, I was referring to Greed =). I do believe that my immortal soul is worth tickets, but I was lucky enough to grab a few, soul intact.
Fluffy Posted - 02/13/2003 : 6:55:56 PM
HEHE, I think he was talking about GREED HEHE

I don't remember murder being 1 of the 7 Deadly Sins.

Pride is excessive belief in one's own abilities, that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise. Pride is also known as Vanity.

Envy is the desire for others' traits, status, abilities, or situation.

Gluttony is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires.

Lust is an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body.

Anger is manifested in the individual who spurns love and opts instead for fury. It is also known as Wrath.

Greed is the desire for material wealth or gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual. It is also called Avarice or Covetousness.

Sloth is the avoidance of physical or spiritual work.

http://deadlysins.com/sins/index.htm

And it looks to me like this situation actually brings in Greed and
Gluttony on the part of the scalper, leading to Anger on the part of ticket purchaser based on their Lust to see the show and their Envy of those with tickets. So it looks to me like using this example we have covered 5 of the 7 deadly sins. Although in this situation I will cover the other 2, Pride and Sloth. I am too fucking lazy to try and acquire tix and Pride keeps me from paying those prices. So now we have managed to work all 7 into the equation. Murder is in the commandments. So we are even bringing in them now. Lets see how many of those we can break with this situation:

ONE: 'You shall have no other gods before Me.'

Hopefully, noone thinks Dave is GOD, so we can hopefully rule #1 out.

TWO: 'You shall not make for yourself a carved image--any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.'

I am sure someone will try and make phony or bootleg tix, so 2 will probably come into play.

THREE: 'You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.'

So don't say GODDAMMIT, when you hear the price folks want for tix.

FOUR: 'Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.'

Unless of course the T&D concert is on a Sunday, then you might have a problem.

FIVE: 'Honor your father and your mother.'

Cause they may be the ones buying your tix for you.

SIX: 'You shall not murder.'

Unless you are sure you can get away with it, and the person you are murdering has T&D tix in his possession that he is trying to sell for an ridiculous amount of money.

SEVEN: 'You shall not commit adultery.'

Hey, it's a concert, there will be alcohol, can we really hope to keep this in check? What if he/she is really cute. You are on your own for this one.

EIGHT: 'You shall not steal.'

Unless it's tix from the scalper!!(GRAB & RUN! FAST!!!)

NINE: 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.'

Unless a little white lie will get you tix, then it is OK!! Example: Calling the FBI to report your neighbor(with T&D tix) as a terrorist, and when they are arrested, casually commenting as they are dragging them away kicking and screaming, "I guess you won't be going to the T&D concert, can I have your tix?"

TEN: 'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.'

Unless of course it T&D tix!!!!! I see no mention of T&D tix in #10. It does say "nor anything that is your neighbors", but we all know those T&D tix your neighbor has are REALLY YOUR tix and they were just holding them for you.

Let the T&D Tour fiasco turn you into the evilest person on the planet. Who can break the most of the commandments AND 7 deadly sins to acquire his/her tix? Good luck sinning to everyone!!!

Are T&D tix really worth your immortal soul?

I am afraid alot would unfortunately say YES!!!
Erich Posted - 02/13/2003 : 6:32:10 PM
quote:
Originally posted by CPPJames

but it does also demonstrate one of the 7 deadly sins.

yeah, MURDER. *death*
Fluffy Posted - 02/13/2003 : 6:27:12 PM
Well Maureen, I feel sorry for your plight, but the same has happened to many folks. It really is the nature of the small venues and Dave's HUGE fan base at this TIMe. Please keep in mind that it is NOT a TR tour. It is a Dave tour with TR guesting. TR or TR Productions have no control or even any input on the scheduling, ticketing, etc etc etc. You must remember that TR is a "hired gun" on these tours. He will be paid a salary like all the other employees of Daves working the tour. I really hope you hold no animosity or ill-will towards TR for the situation with tix. Maybe the DMB camp could have handled it better. Who knows, certainly not me as we have no affiliation with them. I think people do not understand this evidenced by the plethora of email requests I have recieved hoping there is some way I can get them tix. I have no control over tix or guest list for the T&D tour. It is completely out of TR Productions hands. We just handle TR tours. Sorry again for the situation you find yourself in but please do think or hold it against TR as we really have no control over how things came down. I know alot of people are upset about it, but it sounds like a criticism or complaint needs to be lodged with Warehouse or the DMB camp. Sorry again, and hope you get to go to the show for a reasonable price and some ASSHOLE doesn't try and take you to the cleaners.
CPPJames Posted - 02/13/2003 : 09:46:12 AM
Understand, yes...blame, yes. It's unfortunate that someone that doesn't want to go can buy tickets and become a middle man to someone who really wanted to go in the first place. Granted, this ties into what makes America great (capitalism, et al), but it does also demonstrate one of the 7 deadly sins.
SpaceMonkey Posted - 02/13/2003 : 01:19:50 AM
Don't even try to lay your bitterness off on TIM...have some class...do you blame some kid who picked up tix and wants to make some extra cash?...welcome to reality, stay a while.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000