Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 dvd done, on way to duplication

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mase Posted - 02/12/2003 : 8:21:09 PM
yesssssssssssss...we just got back from the duplicator house ..the dvd is on the way to the production company where they do all the duplicating, should be here on the 26th of this month ( feb ) just in time for the first show in colorado springs.....there will be new posters available too featuring tim on his kness jammin out both electric and acoustic,,,,a very special thanks to jason squires and fluffy centner for there contributing photography, which will be displayed on the dvd and the posters,,we are all very excited to have this project completed and look forward to getting it to the fans,,
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PJK Posted - 02/12/2003 : 9:59:17 PM
Ditto!

Mason, keep us informed so we can all get a copy.
kfsm Posted - 02/12/2003 : 8:28:15 PM
Cool! I was at the boulder show and it ROCKED!!! Tim kicked major ass and the crowd was totally into it! I can't wait to get a copy of the DVD! Mason, can I send you a check or a money order? Can I get the DVD at the Dave and Tim shows? Let me know! Thanks again. I'm really excited to re-live the show!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000