Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 what solos will TR play on D&Tour?(or DTour hehe)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
strut24 Posted - 02/09/2003 : 04:17:03 AM
What solo's might Tim be doing this time around during the Dave and Tim tour? I am still hopin to get tickets, i got shafted by the Warehouse but i cant wait to see/hear what these 2 come up with this time around for the tour!
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
skyline Posted - 04/04/2006 : 10:23:23 AM
Wow, I missed the dates on the original post, and I thought I was really missing something here!
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 03/27/2006 : 11:04:14 PM
A mighty appraisal.
DaRavyn Posted - 03/27/2006 : 10:25:59 PM
At Central Michigan and Vegoose he's been playing kundilini bonfire, not all over the fret board with chords like he used to but still amazing nonetheless. I always like it when Tim drops surpises. Kinda just sitting there then BAM outta no where Tim just comes in with something sweet as hell.
strut24 Posted - 02/11/2003 : 04:23:13 AM
i really cant wait !
Erich Posted - 02/10/2003 : 03:50:14 AM
just a copy/paste of my reply at nancies...

"95% sure he wont play stream, but he definatly will play stuff off Nomadic Wavelength that wasnt written back in '99. So we'll get some of the same stuff from the '99 tour (To Touch Yearning, Jemez, Hopeful...), some stream era stuff (letting go), Nomadic era stuff (stranger, Flourescence, high in the west...), and hopefuly some newer stuff as well (Im praying for Doom).

while theres nothing off id/p-glyph that I would expect to show up, Inside would be the one that would transcribe best to accoustic. only problem is that it was played on an electric guitar tuned to C, so even though it would be the best one of those two albums it wont happen (surprise me tim, please :))

oh, and hopefully some of his tried and true covers, like Mercy Street (gabriel) and Harvest (neil young). Hes been doing a skinny puppy song called Assimilate the last year on tour, maybe that, who knows. All speculation, but the possibilities are endless."
SpaceMonkey Posted - 02/10/2003 : 03:15:42 AM
Could be anything from his acoustic albums, new-ish stuff, and/or some covers. Always tough speculating about this stuff.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000