Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 I'm not going to T+D...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Baboonboy Posted - 02/08/2003 : 7:46:40 PM
I can make far too much money selling my tickets... I know its not cool to sell your tickets for more than face...but how often does an opportunity like this present itself? I can make like 300% profit per ticket...lol...
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tim~and~dave Posted - 02/11/2003 : 09:55:06 AM
i'll probably buy one from you and let you make 300% profit on me. seriously. is the show on a weekend? if so, count me in.
prsmartin Posted - 02/09/2003 : 11:51:24 PM
Hey everyone, I went to Miami University of Ohio in Oxford for 4 years and I couldn't get any damn tickets. I really want to go to the show and do some video taping. I know John D. Millet's grandson, and he said that if I was there then I could tape it (in case you don't know, the show is at "Millet"). This would be great because it could go into my ftp within a couple of days. So if anyone can sell me a couple tickets, that would rock! The only reason I can't get in without a ticket and just use him as my connection to get in (since its his family's arena), is because there will be heightened security there because there everyone and their muvas will be there or trying to sneak in! Let me know please (email me). Thanks...
ericclapton Posted - 02/09/2003 : 2:39:07 PM
What show are the tickets for? I would love to buy them.
hukkanen Posted - 02/09/2003 : 12:13:36 PM
Well, I live in the Seattle area...and I'll be flying to IL for the month. My time will overlap the concert and Oxford is only 5 hours away.
Jay Posted - 02/09/2003 : 01:05:38 AM
Hey,. I'm in Ohio...how's 2 bucks a pop sound?
Baboonboy Posted - 02/09/2003 : 12:31:27 AM
Trust me.. I want to go... but Oregon to Ohio is a long ass trip (and expensive..) I can't afford to make the trip... If I could, my ass would be there.
SpaceMonkey Posted - 02/08/2003 : 8:27:49 PM
Tough call...personally, I would go for the experience, but I can totally understand where you're comin from...if somebody's willing to shell out the benjis, who are you to say no...

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000