Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 SCREWED BY WAREHOUSE AGAIN

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
smgallstars Posted - 02/05/2003 : 8:32:58 PM

I feel like someone just died or something. My jaw fell open, literally, for several minutes while I felt like breaking down. Requested the last 4 shows of the tour...
All 4 DECLINED.
I honestly feel like crying! I am speechless.

COLDENGREY
Jason Drewes
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kit-kat-crush Posted - 02/10/2003 : 10:43:54 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sorrel

I took my Warehouse sticker off my car (so there Warehouse )

Ehh, I never took mine off. Still there to remind me what my favorite song is!
Miss Sorrel Posted - 02/10/2003 : 5:15:33 PM
I hear you. I just completed my 3rd year, and renewed as a 4th, and was declined all 4 shows I requested. In fact, only once have I gotten seats that I would consider good, but they still weren't great. I took my Warehouse sticker off my car and I'm not going to renewing next year!! (so there Warehouse )
SeanDMB_Tim Posted - 02/10/2003 : 4:50:54 PM
I cant second any of the warehouse complaints, unfortunately I guess. But not really. I joined on the 18th of januray THIS YEAR and requested the CT show. I read up on the chances cuz i was completely clueless and then I requested URI on top of that. I got the URI seats!!! I have always had plenty of luck with ticketmaster...getting on the multiple phones and multiple computers right at 10, but this time I decided to go warehousing. So, I can not wait for this!!
anyone know about the size of URI Ryan Center? I know what they tell you on the website, just maybe someone's been and can lemme know how close the back sections are.

thanks
Sean
kit-kat-crush Posted - 02/08/2003 : 9:53:57 PM
I feel like I'm at home! Finally, somewhere to vent about the warehouse without getting flamed. Damn the warehouse, I gave up in '01 (I guess at that point I was about a 3rd almost 4th year member.) Seems like that was really the year seniors started getting screwed over on locations. 202 something for lakewood. Gave those to my kid cousin and got lawn seats, never looked back to the Warehouse. And haven't missed a show or regretted my seats since. At least with ticketmaster you get what you pay for. The icing on the cake of course, was landing 2 pairs for Winston-Salem this morning. Getting movie tickets couldn't have been this easy!

Damn the warehouse!
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 02/05/2003 : 10:45:49 PM
Bullshit like that is why I quit being a member of the Whorehouse so long ago.

Adam
LizT Posted - 02/05/2003 : 10:26:12 PM
Yeah I hear ya, I got declined too. So much for being a member since the beginning of the warehouse..
PJK Posted - 02/05/2003 : 9:12:34 PM
That totally sucks! Don't know what to say to cheer you up, except there is always ticketmaster.....I know, that will suck too. I feel so bad for you!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000