Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Is the april+ tour w/ CGT still pending?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Erich Posted - 01/28/2003 : 01:10:43 AM
Or has that been thrown to the side? Just wondering, since that could give indication of where tim could go after the d+t tour is done.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 02/03/2003 : 9:55:24 PM
Hey Erich, I too heard from someone in New Orleans that T&D were going to do Jazzfest. I guess it's just a rumor though. Apparently, the person I know has someone on the inside of Jazzfest, but I think maybe it was talked about TRYING to get them and that isn't actually the case. Well have to wait and see.
Jamie M Posted - 02/03/2003 : 5:46:41 PM
I guess. I'll just wait patiently for the next acoustic phase then.

I made a pretty good effort to get down to the Buffalo show in the fall, I got a few friends together, but we just couldn't find a way to get down there.. Now I've got my licence though, so there's nothing stopping me from catching the next one. Except getting the car from my parents, heh.
I do really want to see him in action, and I'm sure I won't be disappointed.
Erich Posted - 02/02/2003 : 10:52:10 PM
thats still a 2 month break though, if you think of it that way. Even back when he toured almost exclusivly electric his accoustic breaks were only scattered single dates at like Miller's or whatever.

If you didnt catch the chaosview tour, if you dont have the album, if youre not too familiar with the electric work... just try and go out of your way to see a show. Theres hardly an artist out there that ive been able to research and listen to all the time and still see in concert and get shivers up my spine like tim, and the electric show did it. If you get to see one and still don't dig the electric stuff, thats cool, but you just gotta see it.
Jamie M Posted - 02/02/2003 : 7:30:22 PM
Seems like it's not really a phase, just a break.
The electric is really not my thing..although I never got to a show, so I guess I'll have another chance to see one.
Erich Posted - 01/31/2003 : 11:21:57 PM
March + April are an accoustic phase though. I love the electric shows so im happy to see it keep going. He'll do an accoustic tour again in the future, so it doesnt matter either way.

Though rumours started again that d+t will do Jazzfest. I think thats a little crazy.
Jamie M Posted - 01/31/2003 : 6:25:48 PM
Aww... So Tim isn't going back to an acoustic phase?
Fluffy Posted - 01/29/2003 : 05:29:07 AM
As per my last discussion with Tom, that tour is not going to happen. I don't know what will take it place yet, but for one reason or another, which Tom did not go into, it's off. Most likely a continuation of the ChaosView tour. That is what TR has talked about for after his work with Dave. I am guessing with the 5 dates and the T&D dates there was just no good way to coordinate it. Sorry for getting everyones hopes up, but that is one of the downsides to passing along info before it is confirmed. I love passing it on when I can, just don't be crushed when plans change.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000