Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 11/7/2002 (Annapolis, MD)Recording???

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
prsmartin Posted - 11/16/2002 : 8:36:31 PM

I was at the Choas View tour show on 11/7/2002 at Ram's Head Tavern in Annapolis, MD. This show was INCREDIBLE!!! If someone has a recording of this please let me know because I am dying to get my hands on it. I am willing to trade so whatever I have, you're welcome to.

Thank you...

-prsmartin
17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Erich Posted - 01/14/2003 : 5:20:55 PM
quote:
Originally posted by prsmartin

Anybody have any word yet on when some more Chaos shows will be available??? Please...??? Must...Get...More...Shows...
Ahhh, sorry. Trailed off for a second there!

getting closer at least. Im in the process of trying to obtain a copy of 11/6/02. but patience, theres no word because theres no word, so just keep checking the archive and the boards for new seeds and such.

On another onte, if dmbs new policy truly affects downloading, all d+t shows are off the archive. what bull.
prsmartin Posted - 01/14/2003 : 4:57:59 PM
Anybody have any word yet on when some more Chaos shows will be available??? Please...??? Must...Get...More...Shows...
Ahhh, sorry. Trailed off for a second there!
Erich Posted - 12/12/2002 : 3:19:15 PM
we're still waiting on the videos from MI, and i know that the Tralf show is in the possesion of Jon. Im learning a new crumby ftp program, but once i get it figured out we'll have two more TR3 shows, id, petroglyph, and 10/26/00 (my fave show) up on the archive.
prsmartin Posted - 12/02/2002 : 08:57:35 AM
Thanks Fluffy. They sound pretty good. I might have to check out a cd.

Does anyone know anything about any more 2002 Chaos View II shows being available on etree (or otherwise)??? My ftp is 95% done and I would really be able to put more on there (any new videos, concerts, tabs, pics, etc). Let me know if there's anything floating around! Thanx. Later...
Fluffy Posted - 12/02/2002 : 12:45:23 AM
I think the tour is over now, at least there are no more dates listed on the website. TC is from Washington DC but they are getting huge everywhere. Their entire tour was sold out everywhere it went. They are really nice guys. Rob used to date a really good friend of mine. Anyway, if you want to check out what they are all about, here are some links:

BIO:
http://www.eslmusic.com/artists/thievery-bio.html
NEWS:
http://www.eslmusic.com/artists/thievery.html
TOUR DATES:
http://www.eslmusic.com/informant/informant-tour.html

ENJOY

prsmartin Posted - 12/02/2002 : 12:23:43 AM
Sounds pretty damn good. When are they playin' again? I'll just have to come down and check it out.
Fluffy Posted - 12/02/2002 : 12:21:26 AM
Hey prsmartin, I have no set schedule there, it changes week to week. I worked the Thievery Corporation show there last nite and it was spectacular. The had 3 huge video screens and the place was packed. I don't know how to describe them but, they are kinda loungy trip hop with an amazing live percussionist and sitar player. They are really interesting for that genre of music. I really like them. I would recommend everyone check them out if you are a fan of the Soko type stuff that TR does or really into some kewl ethnic trip hop. Very laid back.
prsmartin Posted - 11/30/2002 : 8:58:01 PM
I will definitely look you up next time. I was talking about going there with my friend within the next week or two (before Christmas) to get a change of scenery from Annapolis. When do you normally work?
Fluffy Posted - 11/27/2002 : 7:16:38 PM
I live over by Catholic University and work at the 9:30 Club when I am not on the road with TR. As does Tim Rew, although he lives in Manassas VA. If you are ever at the 9:30 Club look us up.
prsmartin Posted - 11/27/2002 : 12:41:44 PM
Thanx for the support. Just glad that I can help spread the "fandom" all over the place. The info is up on the Taping/Trading board, and I got a bunch of hits right away. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you or Tim.
BTW, it says that you are from Washington, DC. Where in DC? I'm from Annapolis (obviously)...
Fluffy Posted - 11/27/2002 : 03:13:12 AM
Thanx, I will keep that in mind. I returned home earlier today but did not recieve the recording from the Rams Head show yet. I trust the guy who recorded it, so I am sure I will. I will let you know as soon as I have it. Make sure you post your info about your FTP on the Taping & Trading page of the message board if you haven't already. THANX AGAIN!!
prsmartin Posted - 11/26/2002 : 3:00:05 PM
Fluffy,
I have a working ftp for Tim downloads and I was reading another post and saw that you need people to tree recordings. I'd be willing to upload to etree (I have a fast server), and make them available on the ftp. Let me know if you are interested in that 'cause I am very interested and willing.
SpaceMonkey Posted - 11/25/2002 : 10:37:36 PM
Fluffy has an office!?!
prsmartin Posted - 11/25/2002 : 1:10:35 PM
SurferX:

The HD is on its way as we speak!!!
Yeah!!!
SurferX Posted - 11/22/2002 : 3:03:26 PM
Rule #1 - Get a HUGE HD!
prsmartin Posted - 11/21/2002 : 12:06:25 AM
-=FLUFFY=-
Thanks, Fluffy. I know I talked about it to you at the show, and all my friends who were there also want a copy really bad. You rock!
I was wondering if any tours are in the making after Chaos View is complete? That would be sweet if he came to Annapolis again (hint hint...kidding)!!!

By the way, I was offering my FTP services for Tim stuff and was wondering what the best way to get a hold of a whole bunch of stuff is to make available to all, and also what rules (etc) you might have for me. Please let me know...

-Adam G
Fluffy Posted - 11/20/2002 : 4:20:57 PM
That show was recorded, so hopefully there will be a copy of it waiting for me when I return from the tour to my office.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000