Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 ID.... volume 1?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Erich Posted - 11/14/2002 : 3:31:46 PM
the discography section was updated to include a (vol. 1) to ID. Does this imply there will be follow ups?

I hope so at least.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pcbTIM Posted - 11/21/2002 : 10:59:35 AM
quote:
Originally posted by enthuTIMsiast

Name your price! I'll pay!

One kidney.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/21/2002 : 08:43:45 AM
quote:
Fluffy: At that TIMe he was talking about possibly releasing a small limited edition box set for die-hards of all the CD's he might release for free on the FTP.

Fluffy, like I said in California, I'd donate a major organ for a box set. Well, as long as I could live to enjoy the box set without the organ. And as long as it didn't affect my daily life. And the surgery wasn't invasive. WAIT! I've got money, take that instead! Name your price! I'll pay!
SurferX Posted - 11/21/2002 : 05:39:47 AM
Any thoughts as to putting ID and Petroglyph on the Etree Archive?
Fluffy Posted - 11/21/2002 : 03:42:00 AM
I think what was meant by that was more ID=vol 1 and Petroglyph=vol 2. I don't think it was meant as ID vol 1. TR toyed with the idea of releasing alot of his home studio work this way, and still may release more free on the internet in the future. Early on he said it would be fun to actually make alot of the stuff available as he sorted thru it. He was quite excited that the opportunity the FTP offered him to get more music out there without having to press them up. At that TIMe he was talking about possibly releasing a small limited edition box set for die-hards of all the CD's he might release for free on the FTP. I think this is where he might have coined the Vol 1 addition to ID. He was contemplating releasing a series of discs thru the FTP site so my guess is he titled the first CD vol 1. We will have to see what happens on this. Hope this answers your question.
pcbTIM Posted - 11/15/2002 : 8:40:51 PM
Let's hope so.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000