Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 2002 Videos Update

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SurferX Posted - 10/25/2002 : 04:03:11 AM
Just to let everyone know...I received Jason's videos of 9/21 and 9/22 in the mail today. I'm going to be working on editing them together, and compiling a DVD as well. If y'all remember, we were all discussing this about a month ago.

I just wanted to let everyone know what's going on...Oh yeah! Speaking of videos...Liz, any luck w/ the HOB audio?
16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
SurferX Posted - 11/18/2002 : 2:04:42 PM
You'd have to talk to Jason about that...

As for the videos, they are coming along fine. I'm currently working on trying to figure out how to make the DVD have track marks and not have to separate the songs w/ a menu so you can watch it all the way through or just skip a song you don't want to hear. DVD Studio Pro is a really hard program to use!

Anyway, I'm also having a problem syncing the audio because for some reason, Final Cut Pro doesn't like to keep everything together (even when I tell it to!). But, yeah...I'm getting there. Hopefully, I'll have everything done before school gets out for the winter in December.
bswain58 Posted - 11/17/2002 : 12:23:07 PM
surfer x

I was just curious if you all are planning to tree this dvd/video out.

I would def. be interested.

thanks,
Ben Swain
smgallstars Posted - 11/01/2002 : 12:56:32 PM
Surfer X-

Hey, how are the videos doing? I'm pretty sure, we're going to have to get some help verifying the setlists I have photos of the setlist from the 9/22/02 show, in Grand Rapids,MI (Tim did deviate from the setlist with, at least, one song.) I don't have anything from the 9/20/02 show, in Ferndale,MI.
Let me know how everything is going , when you get a chance.

Later,
Jason Drewes
pcbTIM Posted - 10/26/2002 : 10:54:07 PM
quote:
Originally posted by pcbdmb

But if you're talking about DS, then I'm an idiot.

Well then......I guess I'm an idiot.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/26/2002 : 8:43:12 PM
He's talking about dirtysloth. He's taped a few on his own and he has my tape, so he's probably got about as many videos as anyone here...except Kyle and some other serious tapers.
pcbTIM Posted - 10/26/2002 : 8:26:43 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Erich

sorry it just meant that i support your plan :) i havent seen your video yet, but id like to. I think Patricks got a few masters also id like to see.

I bet you would....

But seriously, are you talking about me? Or dirtysloth?.....because you sent me that email asking which shows I had.....and I never got a response, so I assumed you already had those shows. But if you're talking about DS, then I'm an idiot.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/26/2002 : 6:00:42 PM
Someday I'm going to get the girl's camcorder back out and borrow someone's vcr and make a few more copies of that tape. If it wasn't such a pain in the ass I'd offer you a copy right now.
Erich Posted - 10/26/2002 : 3:16:47 PM
sorry it just meant that i support your plan :) i havent seen your video yet, but id like to. I think Patricks got a few masters also id like to see.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/26/2002 : 11:55:00 AM
Que? Do you mean that you want a copy of the video? OR, do you already have a copy that you've worked on? Ha, that'd be funny. If not, then maybe I can work on getting a copy made. We'll have to talk, tho. Let me know more.
Erich with an h Posted - 10/26/2002 : 11:47:55 AM
I would like to back up jasons proposal. *grin*
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/26/2002 : 11:31:44 AM
Oh I didn't mention this, but I'm sure you all know...well this is for SurferX...I taped a show, 11.10.01, and I have the vids if you want to fix it up with whatever it is that you do. Make it digital so that it can be downloaded, split the audio for that...just whatever. Its complete save the encore, and it has one song played by Greg Howard on it (One Sweet World). Any interest email me or just post here.
pcbTIM Posted - 10/25/2002 : 5:05:28 PM
SCORE!!!
KevinLesko Posted - 10/25/2002 : 2:16:04 PM
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I honostly can't wait!
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/25/2002 : 1:34:54 PM
I think I'm understanding... is what you're saying that you're going to split the audio from the video and offer both the video (with sound, duh) and the audio from the show (easier to download)? I think that's a great idea.
SurferX Posted - 10/25/2002 : 1:26:09 PM
Erich, I'm one step ahead of you...That was my plan the whole time! Actually, if everything goes right, I'll have the audio either tonight, or Monday.
Erich with an h Posted - 10/25/2002 : 12:45:02 PM
its your go with the video and im estatic to finaly hear some of the shows I went to, but if you need help with the audio, you can extract it and i can easily split it, shn it, and upload it myself without any problem. i might be doing that with Tims solo show at his house may of '01, just so that people arent stuck with just video.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000