Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Tim in Virginia Beach, VA

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
quiver Posted - 10/01/2002 : 6:18:11 PM
Hey everybody! Just wanted to let all of you know that Tim Reynolds will be performing on Halloween night(Thu, Oct 31 if you didn't know) at Phil's Grill in Virginia Beach, VA! He will have the impecible Peter Prince from Moon Boot Lover with him. This show is sure to sell out. Tickets are available in advance for $10.00 at Phil's Grill (757)491-6525 or at Half Moon Music (757)428-4072. If there are any left on the day of the show they will be $13.00 This show is 18 and up. Just want to see how many of you are in the Hampton Roads are and are coming! Hope to see you there!

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Erich with an h Posted - 10/02/2002 : 2:22:32 PM
i can verify it also, it just hasnt been listed "officialy" yet, like many of the other tour dates.

http://www.erichwithanh.com/tim/tour/2002.html

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
ChaosView, the new Tim Reynolds tour archive
quiver Posted - 10/02/2002 : 1:54:28 PM
I can verify the Halloween show. I am the agent who booked it. I also work at Phils Grill which is located at 205 11th st in Virginia Beach, VA down at the oceanfront. Call (757)491-6525 for tickets and directions. Tickets will not be available thru Ticketbastard. The date will be added to Tim's site as soon as others are confirmed.

JemezFoodPeople Posted - 10/02/2002 : 1:11:57 PM
What's the address of this venue? and how come it's not listed on the tour dates section or ticketmaster.com? I want to see Tim again but want to make sure this is a real tour date. can anybody verify the existence of this show?

(no time for lyrics)
Erich with an h Posted - 10/01/2002 : 9:23:05 PM
thanks a lot quiver, and welcome aBOARD! I was wondering when the halloween show was... since its 30 days from now, ive got that amount of time to do some crazy shit to get the money to go to VA and see them a few more times, my 10 wasnt enough .

hope to see you around

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
ChaosView, the new Tim Reynolds tour archive

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000