Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 I'm new

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Bustoff Posted - 09/28/2002 : 02:04:07 AM
Hey i'm new to the board - i've been reading it for quite awhile, but i just now decided to join. This is mainly because i recently saw two of TR's shows and they were AMAZING. The 1st was the one in Morgantown, West Virginia (where i'm from). I liked it so much that i drove up to Pittsburgh to see his show there (only about an hour and a half drive). I got to talk to Tim at Pittsburgh and got my picture with him. This was amazing, he was joking around with everybody, like an old friend or something. Anyway, I'll see if i can join in some of the discussions. Yes, even though i'm from West Virginia I can still read and write hehe

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 10/09/2002 : 12:49:46 AM
You summed it up quite well Erich. I had been trying to explain to everyone just how amazing what TR and Mason accomplished on a moments notice(with a little help from me and Rew, HEHE). It was so amazing that those shows stood on their own in such a short span of TIMe from robbery to performance. You really couldn't tell anything was wrong, and by that point, there wasn't.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
{=HTG=} Posted - 09/29/2002 : 01:58:25 AM
Oh, I didnt see you Bustoff. Hola, welcome to the board.

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
Erich with an h Posted - 09/28/2002 : 12:40:43 PM
seriously dude... my friends are the exact same way. like "man, youre totaly out of your mind to be doing that, what about school and work and blah blah blah". 10$ says that if they had the oportunity i had to do what i did, they wouldnt think twice about it. it would be like "k mom, see you next week".

Baltimore rocked hard, im more impressed with Tims ability to do things on the fly now than ever, and Mason has my total admiration for doing what he did on the fly with not so great equipment. i'll be dead honest, if i didnt know abuot the robery, tim couldve said "I left one of the greys upstairs cause i dont think i need it anymore" and i wouldve beileved it in a second.

Welcome to the boards by the way

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
ChaosView, the new Tim Reynolds tour archive
Bustoff Posted - 09/28/2002 : 12:31:44 PM
Hey thanks guys. I have no idea how i posted that twice. It was like 2 in the morning so i don't think i was all there. Anyway, i bet Tim rocked in baltimore last night, in spite of the equipment problems, man that sux. I actually condidered going, it's about 3 hours away from here. But my cash fountain's getting clogged up. My friends thought i was crazy for considering going, but they just don't understand the POWAH of Tim like we do. hehe

Fluffy Posted - 09/28/2002 : 05:33:05 AM
Deja VU!!! Welcome aBOARD!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 09/28/2002 : 05:28:26 AM
quote:

Yes, even though i'm from West Virginia I can still read and write hehe

Well I think I speak for everyone else when I say that we are very impressed. Oh....and welcome aBOARD!!!

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000