Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 URGENT Last Minute Addition For Anyone In the Area

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fluffy Posted - 09/25/2002 : 05:03:39 AM
Hey everybody, Sorry for my absence from the board, but TIMe has been a precious commodity and internet connections have been few and far between. In fact, even this one is limited to 30 minute increments. Hotel phone charges and rules are so strange sometimes. Anyway, I am hoping that a few days off in Baltimore will provide me some TIMe to catch up on things. I have lots of info and stories and reviews to post when I have TIMe. So here is the reason for this quick post(must finish it before my 30 minutes runs out). We have a last minute show added at Fletchers in Baltimore MD on Friday. Fletchers is a great club and part of the 9:30 Club family of venues. Rew and I have both seen shows there and worked shows there. It is an awesome place to see the show. I hope everyone will make the trip if at all possible because it is a great place to see a show and I want to make a great showing at the club so maybe we can get TR into 9:30 Club in the future. This is one of those shows that are so few today. The door goes right into TR's pocket. We are playing for the door. We don't do this often, in fact, almost never. They are kind of doing us a favor and giving us a chance because of Rew and my affiliation, so I want to make a good impression in hope of convincing them to book TR at 9:30 Club in the future. I would really appreciate a strong showing in the attendence numbers. Sorry for it being so last minute but I hope you will all try and make it. It should be a real hoot. So if at all possible, show your support for TR and Rew and I and pack Fletchers on Friday. The more the merrier!!! As an added bonus, I have the new "ChaosView" CD available at that show. Right now it is only available at the show. Hopefully, it will be available to everyone thru the website and MusicToday very soon. I will be sure to post when it is available for all those people who cannot make the Baltimore Fletchers show. Hope to see ALL of you there!!

Here are the particulars for
the show at Fletchers:

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 9/27/2002
ARTIST: Tim Reynolds Solo Electric
VENUE: Fletcher's PHONE: 410-558-1889
701 South Bond Street
Baltimore, MD 21231
CAPACITY: 325 TICKET PRICE: $15
DOORS: 9pm AGES: 18+
PERF LENGTH: 1 (90 min.) set PERF. TIME: 11:15pm

It's a Friday nite, so lets whoop it up. Start the weekend with a
BANG!! Hoping to see a full house and alot of old faces and meet some
new ones. SEE YA THERE!!!!

Just a reminder, there are only 2 more dates on this leg after the
Fletchers date in Baltimore. They are as follows:

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 9/28/2002
VENUE: Fire At Philly Bar & Grill PHONE: 267-671-9298
412 West Girard Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19123
CAPACITY: 160 TICKET PRICE: $15 adv./ $18 day of show
DOORS: 9pm AGES: 21+
PERF LENGTH: 1 (90 min.) set PERF. TIME: 11:30pm

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 9/29/2002
VENUE: Knitting Factory PHONE: 212-219-3006
74 Leonard Street
New York, NY 10013
CAPACITY: 400 TICKET PRICE: $15
DOORS: 7pm AGES: All
PERF LENGTH: 1 (90 min.) set PERF. TIME: 9pm

Hope to see lots of folks for the wrap up of leg one of the ChaosView
Extrapolation Tour. Dates will be coming soon for leg two which will
be starting on or around Oct 31st. Keep watching! Thanx for the
support!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 09/27/2002 : 03:23:34 AM
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Fletchers show. It should be very interesting, details coming soon. Should be a great family reunion. Hoping to have lots of the TR family of fans in attendance, not to mention lots of my friends who I so often talk about on the board. Hopefully everyone will be able to meet everyone and we can spread the love and friendship. See you tomorrow nite!! Get there early so ya don't miss Peter Prince!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
PJK Posted - 09/25/2002 : 4:35:38 PM
Baltimore is 18 + it is Philly that is 21+. So you should be fine....if you are 18 or older.

JemezFoodPeople Posted - 09/25/2002 : 3:06:57 PM
I'm going to come, too. Is there going to be a hassle b/c I am under 21?

(no time for lyrics)
LizT Posted - 09/25/2002 : 07:40:41 AM
Fluffy I think I'll be there, would you make sure I there is a ticket for me. Please please!

Anyone have directions?

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000